Chapter 41

⚠️ smut warning, I haven't really written a lot of it tbh so let me know what you think (: also this entire chapter is smut so if you don't want to read it then skip obviously anyway hope you enjoy it :)

"well I'm glad you asked me," she whispered against my lips. "so am I," I replied pulling her body flush against mine. Her lips moulded with mine as I started to lower my kisses down her neck. I knew I found her weak spot when a string of moans escaped her lips sending shivers down my spine. her breaths started to get heavier as she swung her legs around and straddled my waist her lips finding mine once again as we fought for dominance. my hands rested on her hips helping to guide her body which caused her to gasp allowing me to take control. 

my fingers danced along the hem of her shirt as she placed gentle kisses along my jawline. "may I?" "you may." she giggled as I attacked her face in playful kisses. "stop. laughing. at. me" I laughed between each kiss. "I'm sorry it was just so adorable." "you're adorable." I replied breathlessly against her lips. "take it off." "what?" "y/n, take my shirt off." she laughed as I unbuttoned her shirt slowly, placing a gentle kiss on each of her shoulders. I started to place open-mouthed kisses along her jaw and against her sternum as her hands wove through my hair tugging slightly as she started to rock her hips backwards and forwards. I left a trail of kisses between her breasts and made my way back towards her lips leaving a trail of marks in my path.

"Is this okay?" I questioned shyly as my fingers fiddled with the clasps of her bra. "it's more than okay." she giggled into my neck as she teasingly bit down on my pulse point causing a rough moan to spill from my lips. "oh shit." I cursed as my left hand unclasped her bra. I took her left nipple into my mouth giving it a teasing bite before smoothing it over with my tongue and a gentle kiss. I gave her right breast the same attention while her grip in my hair tightened. "y/n take me to bed." she pleaded as I nodded against her chest. I lifted us both up off the sofa as her legs instinctively tightened around my waist and she started to suck and bite my neck making my legs feel like jelly; more than likely leaving marks in her path but at this moment in time I couldn't care less. 

I finally found the strength in my legs and I started to walk towards my bedroom as her lips met mine in a fervent kiss. "ow shit." I cursed as I tripped on something almost falling backwards. "oh god, you really are a clumsy mess aren't you?" she giggled into my neck. "don't you dare laugh you were blocking my view." "honestly that sounds more like your problem than mine." "well, It would've been your problem if I fell forward and crushed you." I laughed as I finally made my way to the bedroom. "see I made it in one piece without you blocking my view." "Second time lucky." "you could say that." I chuckled against her lips as her hands played with the top button of my shirt. "well are we going to stand here all day or are you going to kiss me?" she playfully questioned as I tiled my head to the side, I saw her gaze switch between my eyes and my lips as I turned us around shutting the door leaning her up against it. "not laughing now are we Elizabeth?" I chuckled lowly before attaching my lips to her neck trailing open-mouthed kisses down towards her chest as her hands fumbled with the buttons of my shirt. my kiss trailed along her jaw as I felt her start to grind on my lower stomach. "please." she whined in my ear as a felt a smirk tug on my lips. "tell me what you want love." "I want you." she huffed out. "you need to be more specific darling." "Jesus okay I need you to fuck me." she whimpered as I walked us back towards the bed. "see it wasn't that hard was it." I turned us around and lowered her down onto the bed gently, as I hovered over her and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. "I love you." "I love you too baby," she replied breathlessly as I moved my kisses down her body making sure to savour every moment. as I reached the top of her trousers I looked up at her through my eyelashes. "are you sure this is okay?" "baby I love that you're making sure I'm okay but if you don't hurry up ill do it myself," she replied impatiently as I chuckled against her stomach. I lowered her trousers teasingly slow as I peppered kisses along her stomach. "you look so gorgeous, love." I complimented as ran my index finger along the side of her underwear causing her to whine  as she tried to buck her hips to gain more friction. "patience princess." I chuckled as I looked her up at her silently asking permission to which she nodded frantically. I slid her underwear off irritatingly slow before sliding back up her body to lay a few gentle kisses on her neck to help her relax.

I lowered myself in between her legs as I left a teasing kiss against her core. "I need more baby." she panted as I started pressing slow circles around her clit earning a frustrated sigh, giving in I sink my middle and ring finger into her heat. "fuck you're so beautiful." I breathe out as I curl my fingers almost immediately finding her gspot causing her hands to tug the roots of my hair. "oh fuck right there baby don't stop!" I sped my movements up as her grip tightened I felt her walls fluttering around my fingers as I attached my lips to her clit. "oh fuck I'm going to-" "hold it for me love." "i-i can't I'm so close." "you can, now be a good girl and listen to me," I demanded as her head flew back, okay note to self she has a praise kink. I replaced my fingers with my tongue as her hips bucked frantically chasing her high. "it's okay love you can cum." I hummed into her as her body jolted and her thighs started to shake. my tongue circling her clit as I helped her ride out her high. "oh fuck y/n." she whined as I kissed back up her body her hands tugging at the roots of my hair pulling me into a passionate kiss letting out a low hum at the taste of herself on my tongue. 

"that was oh my god." she chuckled against my lips. "you look so beautiful when you cum and  who would've known you had a praise kink." I teased as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. she slid out from underneath me dragging me to the edge of the bed while a smirk tugged at her lips. "Liz?" "shut your pretty little mouth." "oh fuck." "Someone has a degrading kink," she smirked unbuckling my belt sliding it out of the loops before unbuttoning my trousers. "is this okay baby?" "more than okay." I breathed out as I felt myself get harder if that was even possible at this point; Jesus I could cum just from the way she's looking at me, her normal jade coloured eyes black with lust. she slid my trousers off before teasing me through my boxers. "oh fuck Liz." I moaned as she started to slide my boxers off, her right hand started to stroke my length as her left held the hair out of her face. "you look so fucking gorgeous." I breathed out as she kissed my tip before taking me in her mouth as her head bobbed up and down. I felt myself hit the back of her throat, her nose resting against my abs. "oh fuck yes, just like that baby." "you're so big." she hummed against the tip sending vibrations through my entire body. "oh shit Lizzie I'm close." I moaned thinking she would lift herself off but she didn't she deep-throated me again as her nails stretched the top of my thighs "oh-oh-oh shit." I whined as I finally let go. 

she pulled back with a smirk. "you taste so good." she smiled using her thumb to wipe the corners of her mouth sucking the excess off as I pull her into a deep kiss taking her bottom lip in between my teeth as I pulled away. 

she placed her hand on my chest pushing me backwards straddling my waist, swaying her hips grinding her dripping core against my semi-hard cock causing me to get hard almost instantly, this woman is going to be the death of me. "you're going to be the death of me Olsen." "if this was how we were going to die I wouldn't mind it." she hummed against my lips. her kisses trailed across my jaw and down to my neck no doubt leaving marks before biting my nipple causing a hiss to escape my lips as she smoothed it over with a kiss and I lined myself up with her core. 

she lowered her body slowly as I gasped placing my hands on her waist to keep her steady. once she nodded indicating I could move I started my slow gentle thrusts as her head rested in the crook of my neck, the almost pornographic moans pouring out her mouth driving me crazy. "harder baby." she pleaded as my grip on her waist tightened as I thrust deeper making sure to maintain the same pace, I felt her nails digging into my shoulders as she tilted her head backwards; the mixture of pain and pleasure driving me insane. "I'm going to cum baby." "fuck me too love." I whimpered as I felt her walls tighten around me, her hands gripping my shoulders while the addicting moans escaped her lips. "that's it love be a good girl and cum for me." I encouraged as her body shook her, her grip finally loosening. I thrust a few more times to help her ride out her high before I pulled out finished on both our stomachs, as the mixture of soft pants and heavy breaths filled the room. "oh fuck." I pant as I whipped the hair off her forehead tucking it behind her ear before pulling her into a feverish kiss.

A/N: okay I finally did it I finally uploaded, I don't really like it but we move. sorry for not uploading I don't really have a reason either other than the fact I've never written detailed smut before so I was nervous to write it but yeah I'm going to upload another part either shortly after this or tomorrow anyway if you have any criticism please let me know how I can improve lol.

Today's question is which Taylor swift song is your favourite and yes I may judge you on it lol. have a good day or night <3