chapter 47

"Baby, come on wake up." "Lizzie honey I love you but I'm tired so let me sleep." I groaned turning over so my face was buried between the pillows. "y/n it's 11 am if you don't get up now, we're going to be late for brunch." "five more minutes...?" "Fine, five more minutes then we'll get up, you lazy shit." Hmm, I love you too." I giggled pulling her body closer to mine. "I love when you're all sleepy and cuddly." "I vote that we ditch brunch and just stay cuddled up in bed all day." "I would if I could, but we've already said were coming now plus toms going to be there." "True he'll probably annoy me about it for weeks if we don't go." "Come on, let's get up before you fall back to sleep, I know what you're like." She giggled kissing in between my shoulder blades. "who's going to be there today?" "Scar, Chris, tom, seb and erm brie." "Oh great, that sounds like such fun." I scoff getting up out of bed making my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Baby?" "Hmm." "What was that about?" she questioned as I just pointed to the toothbrush in my mouth.

"Now you're done care to explain what that was about?" "I'm just not excited to be having lunch with brie and seb that's all." "I know I said we have to go but if you don't want to, we can just stay here I don't want you to be in a situation you don't feel comfortable in." "I know, but I have to meet everyone at some point any way we may as well just go and get it over with. There's going to be other people there it'll be fine. I'll be fine." "Are you sure baby?" "I'm sure, come on let's get ready before we have to go out." I smiled pecking her lips before going to get myself dressed.

Once our uber pulled up outside the café there were already paparazzi standing outside so at least we're not the first ones here. I fucking hate paparazzi they pictured us Friday night at dinner then going back to Lizzie hotel so there are rumours but we both keep denying it until we're ready nobody needs to know. We kept our heads down ignoring the cameras until we made our way inside towards a booth at the back.

"Hi, guys." "Hey y/n." Chris smiled pulling me into a hug. "it's been so long." "true I think the last time I saw you was on my birthday." He laughed as I saw Seb and brie come through the main entrance. Kind of weird they came together but sure. "Yeah, I think it was your birthday, that was such a good night honestly, especially when you started throwing up in the middle of the club." "Hey, you threw up in the uber." "True, maybe we just can't handle our alcohol." "True, oh hey seb." "I'll let you catch up with seb." I smiled as I took a seat next to Lizzie and scar. "Hey, baby." "Hi, love, hi scar how have you been?" "Yeah, I've been good so are you going to tell everyone else you're together or are you waiting until you tell the world?" "Honestly, I'm fine with it either way." "I mean I trust everyone here to keep it to themselves. So, when everyone gets here ill tell them." "Are you sure baby?" "Yeah, I'm sure." She smiled softly grabbing my hand under the table.

"Oi bitch." Tom smirked as he walked towards our table. "Took you long enough you're the last person to arrive like always." "I'm a busy man." "Busy doing what, sleeping?" I laughed pulling him into a hug. "Okay, yes I might've overslept." "Same here, if Lizzie didn't wake me up, I probably would've missed this." "Wait how did Lizzie wake you up?" seb smirked causing my eyes to widen once I realise what I said. "She erm she called me a few times until the sound of the ringing woke me up." "Babe it's fine, we were going to tell you anyway but erm y/n and I are together." She smiled softly as I saw brie roll her eyes. "Congrats guys, even though I already knew." "of course, you knew you were the first person to know." I laughed playfully punching Tom's arm as I sat back down. "How long have you guys been dating?" "Just over a week." I smiled back towards seb. Despite the bad blood today is about Lizzie spending time with her friends and I won't be the person to ruin it.

Throughout most of the conversations, I see brie casually giving me dirty looks which were getting harder and harder to ignore until I felt Lizzie's hand rest on my thigh. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, never better," I whisper back as I see the waitress making her way over with the rest of our food.