Chapter 49.

A/N: Okay so basically, I completely messed the times up for the flight and everything; I did say maths wasn't my strong suit (gay people can't do maths.) so just imagine we woke up around 2:30 am the flight was at 4 am and we arrive in London around 11 pm. (Which honestly makes no sense but either does my mind.) Anyway... enjoy.

I was rudely awakened by my alarm around 2:30, I know Lizzie didn't sleep great last night because I could feel her tossing and turning every now and then, so I decided to set my alarm a little earlier so I could visit the local coffee shop in hopes it'll make her feel a little better; that's if it's open otherwise she'll have to settle for my attempt at home-made coffee or McDonald's coffee which is nowhere as nice.

I rode to multiple cafes, and they were all closed not to say I'm surprised considering it was 2:30 am I mean what kind of normal person would keep a cafe open that late. So...McDonald's it is.

"Hi, can I get an iced coffee, a water, and 4 chicken nuggets please?" "Yeah, sure no problem pull up to the next window when you're ready." "Thank you." I smiled for absolutely no reason at all since they couldn't even see me before riding to the next window. I grabbed the food and drinks putting them in the seat compartment before riding back home praying to god they didn't spill.

Once I got back to the apartment it was already 2:50 and we needed to leave in the next 30 minutes, so I cautiously walked back into the bedroom, iced coffee and chicken nuggets in hand ready for grumpy Lizzie.

"Love, come on you need to get up now, I've got you food and coffee." "no." "no? what do you mean no; we need to get up otherwise we'll miss our flight I already let you sleep in as long as I could." "I don't want to; I want to go back to sleep." "I guess I'll just eat your chicken nuggets then." "If you touch them ill kill you." She threatened as she started to rub the sleep from her eyes. "here's your coffee too, ill be back soon." "Okay, baby... and here." "What?" "Take one before I change My mind Stan." She demanded handing me a chicken nugget. "Thanks love." "Its okay baby." She smiled softly before taking a sip of her coffee as I carried our things through the living placing them next to the front door so we're ready to leave once Lizzie was ready.

"Nice to see you dressed love." I teased while walking back into the bedroom. "Well, it is 3 am, I really don't want to be up right now let alone go through an airport having to be worried about paparazzi the entire time." "it'll be okay baby, ill be with you every step of the way and we can sleep on the plane, so don't worry about being tired okay. I've got you." I cooed as I pulled her close to me her head resting on my chest. "I know, I just didn't sleep well, I had a nightmare." "Do you want to talk about it?" "Not right now, we need to leave soon, talk about it later though?" "Anytime." I hummed placing a soft kiss on her hairline.

"Jesus Christ hurry up." I groaned as we were sat waiting outside of Tom's house the flight is in less than an hour and I'm pretty sure we're going to miss it. Finally, I saw tom come running out of the front door flashing us an apologetic smile before chucking his suitcase in the boot. "y/n, Lizzie I'm so sorry I overslept. Shit, I think we're going to miss our flight." "Hopefully not." I chuckled as the Uber driver put his foot down clearly aware of the fact we were in a race against time.

"Thank fucking god for that," I exclaimed as we managed to board the plane in time. Don't ask me how because everything's a blur; we arrived at the airport around 3:20 am and practically sprinted throughout the entire airport. "I told you we'd make it in time." "I know I know but never in my life have I made it through the airport and got on a flight in less than an hour." I laughed as we were trying to find our seats. "Who wants the window seat?" "I definitely don't, I'm terrified of planes if I didn't have to get on them I wouldn't." I laughed nervously as Lizzie and tom decided amongst themselves. Tom ended up having the window seat I was in the middle and Lizzie sat in the aisle seat.

"Love, is there anywhere specific you want to visit once we get to London?" I questioned as I felt her head lean against my shoulder. "I think she's asleep." "I wouldn't be surprised; she didn't sleep too well last night." "Yeah, I didn't manage to sleep until about 12 which is why I overslept we all really need to sort our sleeping patterns out." "Hopefully jet lag will do it for us...Rock paper scissors?" "Sure."

"Ha, I win." I gloated after winning what must have been the 20th time in a row, how can someone be so bad at rock paper scissors? Probably because he picks rock 90 percent of the time then acts surprised when I win I mean it's not hard to chose paper. "I'm really tired but I don't want to sleep because once we get there it's going to be about 11 pm so we'll be going back to sleep again." "True, so how come Zendaya isn't coming with us, on second thoughts how long have the two of you even been dating?" I questioned before pulling a book out of my backpack. "Not long, just over two weeks now and the reason she's not coming with us is that she already had Christmas plans before we started dating." "oh, that makes sense. You know I'm starving but I really don't want to eat aeroplane food it makes me feel sick every time." "same here, that's why I brought us all sandwiches yesterday and packed them; I almost forgot them but Luckily I remembered before leaving." He smirked pulling a sandwich for each of us. "I could kiss you right now." "don't you dare." I heard Lizzie mumble against my shoulder.

"how much longer?" tom whined leaning against my shoulder. "just less than an hour why?" "I think I'm going to die of boredom, talk to me before I fall asleep." "Okay, as long as we're quiet I don't want to be responsible for waking Lizzie up again." I laughed slotting my book back in the bag. "what do you want to talk about." "you're the one who wanted to start the conversation and you don't know what to talk about?" "well, I didn't think this far ahead."  "Okay, well Why don't you tell me how you and Zendaya got together?" "well we've been working together for the past couple of years and you know I've always had a crush on her so I just took my shot I asked her to dinner and she said yes, the rest is history." "Still can't believe you didn't tell me." "are you ever going to get over that?" "I'm only joking with you honestly I was over it the second I saw how much you cared about her as long as she makes you happy that's all I care about." I replied honestly as he pulled me into a hug. "all right easy there you're going to break my back." "I love you y/n/n." "I love you too Tommy."

"We are now arriving at Heathrow airport." Was announced as I looked down towards the still sleeping Lizzie the monitor that was attached to the seat showed that it was 11:07 pm I have no idea how she's going to sleep once we get there considering she just slept for around 10 hours straight. I lifted my arm slowly and ran my fingers through her hair trying to wake her as gently as I could. "Lizzie honey, we're nearly there you need to get up now." "hm were nearly there?" "Yeah, we're landing now." "oh shit, I must've slept for like..." "10 hours." I laughed as her eyes widened. "did you sleep at all?" "no, I'm shattered but I wanted to be able to sleep once we got there so I just read my book." "Maybe I should've done the same thing." She laughed as I felt the plane land, Jesus ill never get over how scary being on a plane is.

"Okay guys, I'm just going to call Zendaya to tell her we've landed." "Okay, take as long as you need." I smiled handing Lizzie her sunglasses and hat before putting my own on. We must look insane right now it's 11pm and we're wearing sun glasses. "thanks baby, I look like rubbish right now, the last thing I need is to photographed." "well that's a lie, you always look beautiful love." I argued taking her hand In mine as we waited for our bags. "you're my girlfriend you're meant to say that." "exactly, I'm your girlfriend; I've seen you throwing up after a night out and I've also seen you dressed up and I can honestly say you always look beautiful." "I love you with all my heart stan." "I love you too Olsen." I hummed leaning down to capture her lips in a loving kiss.

"can you two get a room?" I hear tom mock as he fake gags so I pull away hitting him in the arm. "I hate you." "I hate you too, I've got our bags by the way so we're free to go." "wait when did you get our bags?" "When you two were too busy eating each other's faces to notice." He teased handing Lizzie and I our suitcases. "thank you but I still hate you." "likewise, now if you're finished we need to go get a cab before they're all gone." "come on then, if you're done acting like children that is." Lizzie giggled as we all started walking through the airport.

Once we got out of the airport, we rushed towards one of the last cabs left chucking our bags into the boot before getting in, once tom told him the address the driver smiled kindly as we finally started our journey home; and I couldn't be any more excited to finally see everyone.

A/n: todays question is did you see Scarlett's new tiktok? SHES SEEN THE EDITS AND POV'S AND WATTPAD 💀