Chapter 51.

Lizzie pov.
What the hell is happening right now? I'm just sat here while y/n and Tom practically drool over this girl I've never met. What's so great about her anyway? "Are you okay?" Nikki asked as she sat down in the seat next to me. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" "Maybe you should tell your face that; honestly you have nothing to worry about. They're just really close friends they've been going to the same school since they were about 10 and they lived together at university so they've practically spent their entire teenage lives together." "Oh thank god for that." I breathe out as I finally feel myself start to relax.

Once they finally finished their conversations y/n turned around giving me a shy smile before sitting on the other side of me. "Hey." "Hey." "Wow, when did we start inviting models over for Christmas." "Flo hit on my girlfriend again and I'll hit you." Y/n snapped back as flos eyes widened. "She's your girlfriend?! How the hell did you get a girl like that." "You're dead." Y/n warned as she got her in a headlock. "Tap out flo." "No!" "Tap!" "Okay, okay I tap you win I'm sorry." "Yeah, you better be." "Hi I'm Florence it's nice to meet you." She charmed  once she finally recovered kissing the back of my hand. "Lizzie and likewise."

Y/n pov

"It's getting late we should probably get some sleep there's two bedrooms upstairs. Dom smiled before he and Nikki went upstairs. "Dibs sharing with Lizzie." "Flo would you like a repeat of earlier?" "No ma'am I was joking I'm sleeping at home I just wanted to come say hi." "We'll I'm glad you did see you tomorrow flo." I smiled as I walked her to the door. "See you tomorrow Lizzie bye y/n/n."  "Bye bitch." I laughed shutting the door on her before locking it. As I was about to walk back into the front room I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Sebastian:
I know it's pretty late for you right now but mom wanted to know if you were coming home for New Years?

This shit again seriously seb .

Y/n: 
probably not seb, I told you I don't want to see them.

Sebastian:
I know I know.
Mum was just really exited to see you. Please come for New Years.

Y/n:
Stop trying to guilt trip me into coming it's not going to work goodnight seb.

Sebastian:
Night y/n just please consider it..

Y/n:
I'll consider it.

What is wrong with him seriously? I quickly slid my phone back into my pocket before walking back into the living room.

"What's up?" Lizzie asked one we finally got upstairs. "Oh it's nothing important don't worry." "You know you can talk to me right you don't have to always keep everything in." "I know, it's just seb basically begging me to go home for New Years." "Crap, what did you say?" "I said I'll think about it but honestly that's the last place I want to be." I mumble as she rests her hand on my cheek. "Baby look at me, put yourself first for once in you life if you don't want to go don't go simple as that. You always put others first. For once do what you want not what others want you to do." "You're right, I love you. I'm going to text him and tell him no." "Okay baby."

Y/n:
Seb I'm sorry I just can't, merry Christmas.

Even though I was completely shattered once we both got in bed I just couldn't sleep maybe it was the excitement of being back home or the fact I feel guilty for not going home that's playing on my mum but honestly sleeping right now feels almost impossible.

"Y/n are you still awake?" "Mhmm." "Did you mean what you said earlier? In the kitchen." She questioned hesitantly as I flip over to look her in the eyes. "Every word." I smile kissing the tip of her nose claiming it to Scrunch up. "See how can anyone not fall for that alone." "Stop." She whined hiding her face in my chest. "Lizzie I'm being serious you are the most amazing woman I've ever met. What did I do in my past lives to deserve a girl like you?" I gush as she pecks my lips. "You must've been pretty darn good." "You know what I'm saying and before you start worrying about flo we are just friends. Never slept together, we never even dated or kissed." I explain as I look up to see her giving me a weird look. "Love, I'm not blind I saw how your face dropped when we were hugging I'm just letting you now there's no past we've always just been best friends." "Nikki said exactly that and  thank god it would've been weird spending Christmas with your ex." She joked and I couldn't help but laugh. "We'll she won't be my friend for long if she keeps hitting on you." "Oh my god is y/n jealous." "It's more your job love." I tease as she tickled my side. "Lizzie, love I'm sorry. Please stop." "Say you love me." "I love you so so so much." I whine breathlessly as she finally lets go. "You know you accent has more of a British twang now we're here." She giggled as I shook my head. "I thought it sounded the exact same." "Well I love it and I love you." "I love you too darling." I reply kissing the top of her head. "Goodnight baby." "Night love."

A/n: today question is who's got their multiverse of madness tickets? I managed to get 4 once the site stopped crashing and I'm so flipping excited.