Chapter 50.

"Mum, dad we're home." Tom practically yelled as we through the front door throwing our bags to the side before almost getting knocked off of our feet. "I'm so glad you guys are home." "Me too, but I can't breathe." I chuckled as Nikki squoze me tighter before finally letting me go. "I just missed you, it's been too long." "Mum you know I'm here too right." "Of course, I missed you too my handsome boy." She cooed embarrassingly pulling him into a bone crushing hug as Dom took his chance to hug me. "I missed you too y/n." He teased as I heard Lizzie chuckle from behind me. "Guys there's someone I'd like you both to meet." "Hi." Lizzie smiled shyly I could tell she was nervous by the way her hands were shaking it didn't help that they both decided to eye her suspiciously. "Guys, come on." "I'm kidding, kidding. Come here." Nikki smiled finally dropping the act and pulling her into a hug. "Welcome to the family." "Oh Jesus Christ." I mumbled under my breathe as Tom shook his head with a smirk plastered on his face.

"We'll I'm sure you're all exhausted, I'll go make us all a nice cup of tea before bed. Sound good?" "Sounds like heaven, no one in America can make a decent cuppa." Tom joked causing us all to chuckle before Nikki nodded before heading into the kitchen.

"Oh and don't worry love I brought a bag of your favourite coffee, I know how much you hate tea." "You are honestly a life saver." Lizzie whispered back causing me to let out a low giggle while searching through my suitcase. Once I finally got the coffee out I made my way into the kitchen to be met by a smiling Nikki.

"She's beautiful y/n." "I know, honestly no idea how I got so lucky." I replied as she gave me a disapproving look. "Let's ignore you being an idiot for a second and tell me everything." "Well... there's a lot so what do you want to know?" "When I said everything I meant everything, every little detail." "Okay, okay." I laughed holding my hands up in defence. "We'll okay, we met at one of sebs parties a while ago and we hit it off so we exchanged numbers then Chloe called me straight away asking me to come home." "I really did hate that bitch." "Me too. Anyway, she heard Lizzie in the background assumed I was cheating and yelled at me to come home. The next day was when I ended up in hospital, we'll you already know that part." "Like I said I hate that bitch." "I think everyone in my life does to be honest and well after I got discharged I stayed with seb and Lizzie and we started seeing each other a lot more but unluckily for me she was engaged." "Engaged?!?" "Well she's not anymore obviously." "Jesus Christ carry on." She laughed placing the tea bags in the mugs. "We'll then because she was engaged I tried to move on with Brie which you know." "You really do have horrible taste in women don't you." "Correction, I did." I smirked as she rolled her eyes. "Carry on before I poor the tea on you." "Well a long story short we flirted A lot and her fiancé accused her of cheating on him, which she weren't. We had never done anything more than simple flirting and well me and her fiancé ended up fighting outside of this golf place." "Classy." "I know right, and that's when she told me she wanted me and not him and yeah a couple weeks later I asked her to be my girlfriend well here we are." "That was so much information to take in; I feel like my heads going to explode." "Now, imagine having to live through all that." I laughed just as I finished making Lizzies coffee." "Sounds exhilarating." "At some points it was but being with her makes it all worth it." "You really love her don't you?" "Honestly? I couldn't imagine my life without her. I wake up and she's all I think about. I know we haven't been together very long and there's still so much we don't know about each other but I couldn't imagine loving anyone but her. "You've fallen hard." She smiled as my cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "I have." "I'm so glad you've found someone who's good for you." "Me too." I sighed out as she pulled me into a hug. "I feel like all we've done since you all got here is hug." "I can't help it I missed you all." "We missed you too."

Once we finished making the drinks we walked back into the front room to see Tom and Dom with huge smiles on their faces meanwhile Lizzie looked like she was about to cry." "Okay what happened." We were gone for less than 20 minutes and my girlfriend looks like she's about to cry. Who do I need to hit." I joked trying to ease some of the tension in the room. "We heard everything." Tom smirked. "Everything?" "Pretty much." Tom laughed as I felt my cheeks burn.

Before I even had a chance to react I heard the front door open. "Where are the traitors?!" "Are you expecting anyone else?" Tom questioned just as the mysterious stranger walked into the room. "Surprise." "Oh my god! What are you doing here!" I yelled as I ran over pulling her into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" "Well then it wouldn't of been a surprise then would it." "We hate you." Tom chuckled finally joining the hug. "You love me really." "We really do."

A/n: okay, I haven't uploaded in a while I really have reason I just kinda had writers block and I couldn't put pen to paper lol anyway todays question is multiverse of madness tickets go on sale tomorrow who buying?