Chapter 16

I woke up this morning and almost immediately felt nervous I didn't realise it was Wednesday and now I have so much to do before the double date. Starting with a trip to the gym; I haven't been in about a week so today's the perfect opportunity. I decided to put off having a shower until I got back theres no point showering just to get sweaty again. I got dressed into workout clothes before making my downstairs. As I was slipping my shoes on seb came in. "Hey are you about to go to the gym?" "Yeah I was just about to leave." "Oh cool would it be alright if I tagged along? It's been so long since we've been together could be fun." "Of course you can you idiot but you're driving." "Deal." He laughed with a huge smile on his face. I'm glad he asked to hang out because it made me realise how little time we've actually spent together lately and Tom we used to hangout all the time, I really need to manage my time better.

As we got to the gym we immediately went to the bench he had a smirk on his face and I immediately knew he was going to try and turn this into a competition. "Let's see who can lift more?" I knew it. "Fair enough you're going first." I laughed as he immediately chose 100 lbs fuck me. And... he lifted it with ease. Okay. My turn. I stretched and lay down on the bench. "It's okay if you can't do it you just have to admit I'm stronger." He joked. "Fuck you." I breathed out as I managed to lift it. "Ha in your face wiener soldier." "Wow now that's just rude." He replied setting it at a heavier weight.

It's safe to say I lost he managed to lift 170 before I tapped out he's one strong bitch maybe I should get on that marvel workout after we did a couple miles on the treadmill I decided to cut it short since I still needed to get ready for night. Seb drove us back to the house as I messaged Tom. It's about time we hung out.

Gym whore 🏋️‍♀️
Hey, you busy Saturday I thought we could spend the day together? Watch films, play PlayStation it's up to you.

Spider boy 🕷🕸
Thought you would never ask of course I'll come over. About 1?

Gym whore 🏋️‍♀️
That's good and it'll be fun to hangout again.

Spider boy 🕷🕸
You've been spending all your time with lizize 😏.

Gym whore 🏋️‍♀️
I know I promise to make time for us to hangout from now on.

Spider boy 🕷🕸
Good I missed you.

Gym whore 🏋️‍♀️
I missed you too spidey I'll text you later.

Spider boy 🕷🕸
Bye whore.

What a bitch I put my phone back in my pocket as we pulled up to the house. Once I get inside I force seb to help me chose what to wear. I have no idea why but I'm so fucking nervous. "Sebbbb, help I don't know what to wear." I whine. "Wear what you normally wear." "But do I wear black trousers or grey jogger jeans?" I question holding them both up. "The grey ones definitely put them with a white shirt that'll look good and white trainers." He suggested going through my closet. "Okay, okay I'll add a black belt and these rings?" "Yeah definitely okay so is that everything?" "Yeah I just need to shower and get dressed then I'm ready, thank you for helping me by the way I'm just nervous and I want to look good." I say with a smile on my face. "You're welcome now go get showered you don't want to be late." He laughed. "Okay I'm going."

I get in the shower and get dressed before making my way downstairs. "Hey, I'm going to get going since I'm going to walk the restaurant isn't too far away, wish me luck?" I said grabbing my phone and wallet putting them in my trouser pockets. "You don't need it you'll be fine but if it'll make you feel better, good luck." "Thank you!" I yelled as I walked out the door.