Chapter 27

It's Thursday morning today's the day I get to go look at my potential now apartment I did my morning routine before getting dressed into blue jeans and a white hoddie, white converse and a blue beanie. I walked downstairs and Tom was already in the kitchen. "Hey I've made pancakes if you're hungry?" "Since when do you cook? In the almost 15 years that I've known you I don't think I've seen you cook anything other than beans on toast." I laughed taking a seat at the island. "Ha ha very funny I'm sure I've cooked for you before." "Nope never we always eat out that's why you're such a bad influence. Your mum on the other hand her food is the best I've ever tasted." "Her food is amazing but I think she like you more than me everytime we went to mine for Christmas she would fuss over you." He laughs as I slice into my pancake. "I can't help it mums love me." "Shut up and eat your pancakes." "Wow no need to be rude it's not my fault your mum loves me more." "Thin ice y/n otherwise you aren't coming home with me this year." "Wow I'll just tell your mum and she'll ground you." "Fucking rude." He yelled throwing a banana at me, I didn't expect it so it hit me in the side of the head. "Now you're dead Holland get here." I shout running after him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please We need to leave stop!" He pleaded as I chased him around the island. "Okay go get ready." I gave up since I was out of breathe from laughing. "Thank you." He replied breathlessly.

Once Tom was ready we made our way outside. "So my bike or your car?" I question. "I'm definitely driving I don't trust you." "What's wrong with my driving?" "What's right with it?" "Shut up and get in the car."

Tom ended up driving us. Once we got there he parked in the apartments car park before we made our way inside it was on the third floor. "So how are things with Lizzie?" He asked as we stepping into the elevator. "I Haven't spoke to her since the other night so I'm guessing she's either chose micro dick or she's still taking time to chose either way it's not a good sign." I sight as we reach the third floor. "I'm sorry." "It's fine honestly let's just go look at this cool apartment." "Let's do it."

Once we got to the door I knocked and a slightly older woman maybe in her 40s opened the door. "Hello?" "Hi I'm y/n I'm here to view the apartment." "Oh great I'm Michelle, let's get this viewing started then shall we." She smiled holding her hand out which I gladly shook. "This is such a nice apartment it has a good view isn't too far from the city plus it's got an extra bedroom ready for when you two decided to have children." She explains as me and Tom visibly cringe. "Oh no we're not together, I'm gay." I laugh as I see the instant regret on her face. "Oh my apologies I'm sorry." "It's okay don't worry." I reply as we walk through the kitchen and it looks just as big as on the photos. The bedrooms were both spacious and I really just looked the entire look.

Once we finished looking throughout the rooms she said we could both look around by ourselves if we wanted to but I didn't need to. "I'll take it." "Great so we'll need first and last months rent is that okay?" "That's perfect."

We sorted out the details and it's even pet friendly which is always nice, might even get myself a dog at some point. "So here are the keys you can move in whenever you would like to." "Thank you." I reply as she walks towards the front door. "Well I hope you enjoy the apartment also my numbers on the information pack if you have any problems bye." She waved as she opened the door. "Thank you for your help bye." I replied as I shut the door. Once I turned back around and looked at Tom we both burst out laughing. "Why does everyone think we're a couple." He struggles to get out through his laughs. "I know if people see a young man and woman together they automatically assume they're together." I reply whiling my tears away.

Eventually we calm ourselves and collapse on the floor. "So when are you moving in?" "On the weekend I think." "Sure I'm here to help not that you have a lot that needs moving anyway." "Thanks and you're right I need to buy new furniture good thing my gyms are doing well." I chuckle standing up. "Okay we should probably get back." Tom suggests. "Sure I've got the keys let's go.

Once we got back home I reserved a mini can to move my boxes I don't really have that much stuff so I didn't need a truck I've already purchased a bed that'll arrive Saturday at 6 so at least I'll have somewhere to sleep. "So have you heard off of Lizzie yet?" For gods sake. "Nope." "I'm sorry." "It's fine I'm not that fussed." In reality I was fussed I was really fucking bothered I mean not even a text. "Why aren't you bothered?" He questioned as i set my switch up to the tv. "Honestly I knew she wouldn't leave him for me the second she panicked and basically ran away when she found out how I felt. I knew, I mean I hoped I was wrong but I knew." "You know we should go out tomorrow to celebrate you getting your own apartment!" He laughed trying to change the mood. That's why he's my best friend. "Where did you want to go?" "We could go to that golf centre place you like the one with the good food." "Sounds amazing I haven't been there in so long." I say excitedly as I pass him the blue controller. "Good you need to enjoy yourself and get out of your head." He says seriously as I fight to hold back a laugh. "I'm being serious y/n you need to get Lizzie out of your head you deserve alot better than her." "I know but I can't help my feelings I guess that's what happens when I start lowering my walls again." "Don't let her ruin love for you." To be honest I'm not sure if she hasn't already. "What's on your mind?" Tom questioned. "Just thinking about how I'm going to beat your ass at Mario cart." I laughed selecting toad. "In your dreams." "I don't need to dream bitch." I tease as I start the game. "Hey did you want to go out for dinner tonight? Like to a fancy restaurant?" He asked turning his head towards me momentarily. "Sure sounds like fun."

It was 7pm when me and Tom decided to call it quits on Mario cart I got dressed into grey suit pants a white shirt with a grey jacket on top with black shoes. When we were both finally ready we ordered an Uber to the restaurant.

As we pulled up outside there were already paparazzi ready to take photos of us I'm pretty sure they were following us from toms neighbourhood. "Why are you so calm and how did they know where you live? They're probably going to make up a story about us dating like they always do... I really hate them." I sigh making my way through the restaurant doors ignoring anything and everything they're saying. "Well you and I and all the people that matter know that's not true so don't worry and I hate them too." He laughs as we walk up to the desk. "You're right let's just enjoy our evening." "That's the spirit." He replied as were shown to our table. "So what are you going to get?" I ask looking through the menu." "Oh the usual chicken parm so I have no idea why I'm looking at the menu like I'm going to pick anything different." He admits as I laugh. "Don't worry I'm doing the exact same thing." We laugh putting our menus down as the waiter comes over to take our order.

"Well that was fun." Tom laughs as we start our walk back from the restaurant; since it was a nice night we decided to go for a walk before heading home. "It really was and you really didn't have to pay." I groan. "It was my idea plus you paid for our food the other night." He tried to reason. "Fair enough." "So seb... you know he seems so miserable at work he really misses you." "Tom can we not, I'm just not ready to forgive him yet." I sigh, I swear if this happened to Tom he would feel the exact same way. "I get it." "Good, should we head back?" "Sure I'll order an Uber."

Once we got home we both collapsed in the sofa. "Tonight was so much fun." "We should definitely do it again sometime." "Literally so we talked about me pretty much all night it's time we talk about you. So how's your love life going?" I question removing my shoes. "Pretty much the same as always I just haven't met the right person yet and I'm waiting for them." "That's a smart idea let's hope you meet them soon." I joke as we both laugh. I get up from the sofa and make my way to the stairs. "Night Tom." "Night hoe." We both laughed before I finally head upstairs to bed.

A/n: hope you enjoyed the chapter (: today's question is who's put their Christmas decorations up already? I did mine today lol. Anyway hope you all have a good rest of the day ❤️.