Chapter 24

It's Monday morning and I have my meeting with jay today I'm both scared and excited. I'm excited because this feels like it's the start of the rest of my life but I'm also scared because I can't help the intrusive thoughts. What if they don't want you? What if your album flops? What if people find out about my dick? But I know it's just my deep rooted anxiety and trauma trying to scare me out of taking the next step in my life so for once I'm not letting it.

I got dressed into black jeans, a white shirt, white vans and my favourite leather jacket. I had to get an Uber because again I forgot to get my bike. I think subconsciously I'm putting it off because I don't know how I'll react if I see Robbie again but I'm going to force myself to get it after this meeting.

I finally arrived outside a tall grey building with island records on the side in a light up sign. I paid the driver, got out the car and made my way inside. "Hello what can I do for you?" The blonde haired receptionist asked. "Hi I'm y/n I'm here for a meeting with jay." "Oh y/n hi im Harley it's great to finally meet you so I can put a face to the name." She shook my hand with a friendly smile on her face. "Make yourself comfortable on the sofa over there and I'll let you know when he's out of his meeting, is there anything I can get you?" She asked politely. "A water would be great please, if you don't mind." "Coming right up." "Thank you." She walked behind her desk and pulled out an ice cold water and passed it to me. "Thank you." "You're welcome." She replied making her way back behind her desk.

Less than 10 minutes later I heard a door open and saw none other than the weekend walk out of an office. Oh my fucking god! Okay be cool. I just smiled politely as he nodded his head in my direction on his way out the door. "You handled that a lot better than I thought you would." Jay laughed. "Jay hey." "Come on in."

We both walked into his office as I took a seat in the chair opposite his. "Right so you know you're here to discus your contract? You don't have to sign anything until a lawyer has looked over it to make sure it's completely fair." "Sounds good to me." I smile. "Okay let's talk about the most important parts, first of all the contract will last one year after then if both parties me and you want to continue we can renew the contract however you are free to say no and you are also free to sign with any other companies if you wish to." He smiled. "Sounds completely fair to me." "There is also a release commitment which means we promise to release at least album during the contract that consists of seven songs or more you also get a royalty rate 14% which is amazing considering you're not very well known." "Okay so that's amazing and this album when does it have to be released by?" "Anytime up until 1 year from when we sign this contract, but you've already written 3 songs that will go on there." He assured me. "Okay great." "We will also provide you with an accountant just to make sure all the money your earning is completely fair and to make sure the record label is being honest about how much money you've earned. "Great I've never been good at maths, must be the gay in me." I joked. "So do you have any questions?" He laughed out. "When will I find out my recording schedule?" "Well provide you with an assistant" "oh okay great." "And as for when you record you'll do one scheduled recording session every Wednesday from 9-3 so we can see and go through everything you've been working on that week. If that's okay?" "That's brilliant it'll be good to get some feedback on everything." "Okay perfect also there's a recording studio here that's for you personally everyone who signs with us gets one. It's so you can come work here anytime you want if you need to." "That sounds great my room mates noisy so the studio will provide me with many needed breaks." I laughing finishing my water. "Now all the serious stuff is over I'll send the contract to your lawyer and you can look over it with them." "Don't worry I'm signing." "Good your voice is amazing I'm glad seb sent me that video your going to be huge so I just want to say welcome to the team." He welcomed me before standing up from his desk and engulfing me into a hug. "Thank you."

He walked me out of his office and I said goodbye to Harley before he walked me to the main door. "I look forward to working with you y/n." "Likewise." I agreed making my way outside as I ordered an Uber.

I finally arrived home and toms car wasn't there so I'm guessing he got called into work so right now is probably the best time to get my bike since he won't get a chance to talk me out of it. I got to robbies and got Straight onto my bike. There's no way I'm talking to that knob. I drove back home and made some avocado toast for lunch while getting my laptop so I could start looking through apartments, there were a few that looked nice but they were either to far of a commute or not big enough. So I just gave up on my search for today and decided to watch some squid game on netflix I'm only on episode two and this shows amazing. I may or may not be a tiny bit crushing on kang sae-byeok. Can you blame me?

I heard the doorbell ring and looked at my phone, no fucking way it's 7 Lizzies here, how many episodes did I watch? Jesus now I have to answer the door so mentally unprepared. I made my way downstairs and opened the door to see Lizzie, she gave me a half smile before I let her in.

She walked up stairs and into my bedroom taking a seat on my bed so I followed suit. "Hey." She spoke gently ending the silence. "Hi." I smiled, not that she could see since her eyes were fixed looking out my window which overlooked beautiful hills. Meanwhile my eyes stayed fixated on the most beautiful thing in the room. Her. "So what made you change your mind? You practically screamed at me yesterday and now you're inviting me over. Not to be dramatic but I need to know where i stand i think I'm getting whiplash." "I saw Brie." "Oh cool are you guys dating again?" "Are you crazy?... There's only one woman I want to be with and I'm staring at her." "So what happened when you saw Brie?" She smiled moving closer. "I went shopping with Tom yesterday and I bumped into to her outside, she explained that it was her, she told Robbie about you know." "And?" "And I'm so sorry I should've believed you, I was just angry. I thought you didn't want to see me anymore so everything Robbie said got into my head and caused me to overthink; It's like he knew exactly what to say and I'm just stupid for not believing you. I say holding her hand in mine. "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have acted so distant after I overheard yours and sebs conversation, I just didn't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything." "Do you regret it?" "Regret what?" "Do you regret falling for me?" "Part of me does. I wish you weren't engaged, I wish I had met you before he did and some times I hate myself for feeling the way I do but the other part of me doesn't regret a single thing." "Me and Robbie are on a break." "Okay?... Do you mind me asking what happened." "Promise not to get mad." "I can't make promises I might not be able to keep." "Y/n..." "okay okay I promise." "Last night when I went home he pushed me an-" "I'm sorry he did what?!" I yell jumping up from the bed in a rush to find my keys. "Y/n what are doing talk to me." She pleaded. "Im going to kill him that dirty fucker as if he thought he could lay his hands on you!" I yell before storming down the stairs as I heard Lizzies footsteps behind me. "Stop please you promised me." "Stop? you can't honestly expect me not to do anything he hurt you liz." I say as tears threaten to fall. "Stop okay please for me." She pleaded as I tried to get past her. "Please!" She yelled pushing me back by my chest. I looked down at her as her eyes flickered between mine and my lips. I could feel my heart beet getting faster and faster as her perfect emerald eyes stared back into mine and her face inched closer to my own before her lips crashed onto mine. Even though it was rough and passionate her lips were so soft like a pillow against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose as her fingers raked through my hair breathing one another in. we both pulled away once breathing become difficult. "Wow." I chuckled trying to catch my breath. "Why haven't we done that before?" She laughed breathlessly.

A/n: i really had no idea how to write a kiss oh my god 😂 I still don't like it. Anyway I hope that makes up for heart break. Also I didn't post because I was away all weekend but uploads should be back to normal now (:

Today's question is more like a task, tell me one fun thing you've done this weekend."

Mine was I stayed at a friends and I got to try loads of different types of Food. I tried Mochi and I didn't like it. It tasted like Turkish delight and I hate that stuff lol. Anyway have a good rest of the day ❤️.