Chapter 5

When I finally got home my boxers were already placed in my room, I never realised just how little I actually had, there were only five boxes; one filled with my clothing, one filled with my shoes, another filled with my records, one filled with my things from the bathroom and the last box filled with my jewellery and other things I found throughout the place.

I pulled some clothing out of the box, a jumper and a pair of shorts to be exact before making my way to the bathroom to have a shower and get changed. I checked my watch and the time was nearly six o'clock I then heard the door open, seb must be back. "Hey sebby where have you been?" I inquired as he took his shoes off and placed them on his designated rack. "Oh me and Mackie just went out for dinner, where were you? You weren't back before I left." "We'll I didn't really fell like coming home just yet so me and Lizzie went for ice cream." I said as a small smile appeared on his face. "What's that look for?" I ask. "Are you two best friend's now or something?" "She's not my best friend, but she's definitely my friend and don't ask me that again if tom heard you he would kill me." I joke taking a seat on the sofa. "So where is your bestie tonight, liz I mean?" "My friend is coming here in about an hour to help me unpack." I say glancing at my watch. "Wow you two really are best friends can't live without each other." "If you don't leave me alone I'll tell Lizzie about how you used to have a crush on her when you were filing civil war!" I warn trying to scare him off. "No! You can't we're friends now it'll be weird!" He pleads. "Okay only if you leave me alone?" "Deal" "deal" I confirm with a smirk. "Anyway I'll let you get ready for your date." He said with a laugh. "First of all not a date, I'm not ready to date and she's Engaged! Second of all I am ready" I said out if confusion. "You're wearing shorts and a jumper?" "We're only unpacking boxes what did you expect me to wear?" "Something less casual like jeans maybe?" "If you don't leave right now I'll tell her!" "Okay I'm going!" He shouts as he quickly ran out of the room up the stairs. I mean we're only unpacking boxes why does it matter what I wear? 'Fuck you seb for getting in my head' I thought to myself as i went back to my room to get changed. I decided on Grey suit joggers and a black jumper. When I checked my watch it was nearly 7 o'clock and as if on cue the door bell rang.

I opened the door to see a smiling Lizzie who was in fact wearing joggers and a hoodie. FUCK SAKE! "Hey." "Hey." "Am I underdressed? I thought we were just unpacking boxes?" "We are, I just got back from dinner with seb." I ramble, I didn't want to lie but what else was I meant to say that I got nervous about what I was wearing for no reason. "You mean the dinner I was at?" She asked with a smirk. For gods sake could this day get any worse. "I guess not." I say feeling defeated. "Well can I come in or are you just going to make me stand there until you think of another lie?" She jokes making me feel even more embarrassed if that was possible. "Of course." I mumble stepping aside. "So are you going to tell me the real reason? Did you go to dinner from the girl from the ice cream shop?" She asked with a weird look on her face. "No, no, no Okay don't laugh but I was wearing shorts and a hoodie because we're only unpacking boxes however seb told me I should wear something less casual and I started to panic and just chose something smart and I didn't want to admit I was worried about what I wearing so I lied." I ramble as my cheeks turn a deeper shade of red. "You're cute when you panic." What the fuck? Is she flirting with me? No... right. I mean she has a fiancé y/n calm down. "Um thanks." "You're welcome, now should we get started on these boxes?" I reply with a stiff nod before walking up the stairs with her following closely behind.

"Okay, so I'll start with this box you can sort my records if you want but be careful please." "Don't worry they're safe in my hands." She laughs pulling the box towards her. "If you say so Olsen." "I do say so stan." She chuckles.

I was finishing up folding my clothes when I felt arms wrap around my waist, I stiffened up as a laugh came from behind me. "I just wanted to let you know I was done with your precious records I even put them in alphabetical order your highness." She jokes giving me a quick squeeze before pulling away. IS THIS WOMAN TRYING TO KILL ME?! "Thank you, you didn't have to do that but thank you I appreciate it really." "You're welcome Stan." "So I only need to sort my shoes out but I'll do that downstairs so we are done I think, we can order food now if you're hungry?" "I'm surprised you're still hungry after your dinner with seb." She laughs making me go red once again, I can't tell if it's caused by her amazing laugh or the fact I'm slightly embarrassed. "Okay I get it now can we order food I'm hungry!" I plead wanting to change the topic. "Sure McDonald's?" "Sounds more than good to me." I say picking up the box full of shoes so we can make our way downstairs. "Good because I wasn't taking no for an answer I'm craving chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake." She says as we make our way over to the sofa.

"Okay foods ordered now what did you want to watch?" I question picking up the remote. "We could continue watching the marvel films? I mean have you even seen me act before?" "I've seen Martha Marcy may Marlene before I was slightly obsessed with Sarah Paulson at the time." "Wow you didn't even watch it for me?" She jokes playfully slapping my shoulder. "We'll we're watching the marvel films now because of you so be greatfull!" "Okay your highness, put the film on." "Okay so it's captain marvel next right?" I ask swiping through Disney plus. " yeah, personally it's one of my favourites and Brie Larson is such an amazing actress." "Yeah seb speaks so highly of her, I can't believe I haven't met her yet." "Wait you've never met her before, how?" She asked genuinely surprised. "No not yet the only marvel people I've met properly are you, Chris well both Chris's, Robert, Hayley and of course Tom but he's my best friend I knew him before marvel we met in England. Of course I've met others but only in passing. "We'll we will all have to get together sometime, she's honestly so nice." "I think seb is having a bbq in a fortnight and he's inviting all the marvel cast so she'll probably be there, I'll ask seb later." "Good idea."

once the food arrived we finished watching captain marvel and then iron man, I know we were meant to be watching the movie but I couldn't take my eyes off of her the way her lips would curl into a smirk just before I heard that magical laugh or the way her eyes would widen slightly at the most intense parts I knew this wasn't a date there so many reasons why it couldn't be so why did I wish it were.

As iron man was nearly finished I felt a weight against my shoulder I looked down to find Liz had fallen asleep against my arm I smiled softly and used my hand to tuck a stray piece of hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear before leaning back so she could lay comfortably against my chest as I placed my arm around her.

Author note: okay so the first 4 chapters I pre wrote because I'm busy packing and stuff as I'm going away for a few days to celebrate my friends birthday on Tuesday so I didn't write any questions.

So the first question of this book is what's your favourite marvel quote? Mine would probably be 'I can't control their fear only my own' - Wanda civil war.

I hope you all have a good rest of the day (: