Chapter 19

I woke up to Lizzie placing delicate kisses across my face. "Lizzie stop what are you doing?" "Don't pretend you haven't thought about me doing this since the last time we almost kissed. I need you y/n" she begged lifting her shirt off as I flipped us over and started placing oven mouthed kisses along her neck making sure I didn't leave a mark. I slowly made my way down her chest as I flicked her nipple with my tongue before giving it a gentle bite and smoothing it with a kiss, while I brought my hand up to cup her right breast. "Fuck y/n" Lizzie moaned as I moved my lips to her other Breast giving it the same attention when I felt her hands gripping the roots of my hair pushing my head to where she needed me most. "Someone's greedy." I hum against her sternum. "Please y/n fuck no more teasing please." And with that I started to pull her joggers down kissing the top of her thighs when I felt my eyes start to blink open.

What the fuck?! I think to myself as I felt Lizzies arms wrapped around my waist. Is she spooning me? What the fuck was that... I looked down and to my horror I realised little y/n wasn't exactly little anymore. Shit shit shit I need to move. I panic as I try to shuffle off of the sofa but she grips me tighter. "Stop moving before I lie on top of you to keep you still." She mumbles into my neck making the sittiation worse. Please don't that's the last thing I need right now. I need to think of a way out of here. I got it. "Hey Lizzie I need the toilet I'll be back in a minute." I say as she hums half listening. As I try to get up I'm guessing she didn't hear me because she got up and rolled on top of my just like she threatened. "Oh my god." She gasps as i scurry from under her and I make my escape into the bathroom. "For fucks sake." I mumble into the air.

I got in the shower to help cool myself down once everything returned to normal I got out and put my clothes on from the previous night. I began shuffling on my feet dragging every step as I made my way back to the living room, where she was stood already dressed. "I'm sorry I tried to get up but you kept tightening your grip and when I almost got free that's when you rolled on top of me, well yeah I'm sorry." I mumble my apology to embarrassed to look her in the eyes. "Stop apologising it's natural okay it's nothing to be ashamed off." Nothing about that dream was natural. "Okay well I should probably get going I need to look for an apartment." "You're moving?" "Yeah I don't think I could stand looking at Sebastian right now." I admit as she offers a sad smile. "You really liked her didn't you?" "Yeah... I did I mean after Chloe she's the only person I like. that I could actually be with." I say mumbling the last part hoping she didn't hear. "Do you want me to drive you home?" "It's okay I'll be fine plus my bike is here." "I insist, it's no problem plus you can just come get your bike another day." "Fine fine." I laugh as we made our way outside.

Once we got back home we made our way inside and thankfully Sebastian wasn't there. "Hey you head on upstairs I'll get us some drinks and snacks." "You sure?" "Yeah head on up I'll see you in a minute." I say with a smile as she nods and walks up the stairs.

Once I grab two waters and some crisps for us to snack on Sebastian came through the door. "Hey." "Sup." I reply making my way to the door. "Please talk to me, I'm so sorry." "You can't just apologise and hope that's it all goes away I trusted you." "Why do you care?" He snapped. "I'm sorry what?!" I yell back already tired of this conversation. "Why do you care. I'm sorry but you stand there all high and mighty pretending your heart broken but in reality you're just as bad as I am!" "I caught you kissing the girl I really liked and you're my brother, I'm supposed to be able to trust you out of everyone I didn't expect you to do something like that!" "Oh please you were just stringing her along, you were using her becuase you couldn't be with who you really wanted to be with!" "Seb I'm begging you shut your mouth." "No why should I I'm sick of you pretending you're a saint like you haven't been madly in love with Lizzie this entire time!" He yells as I stand there literally shitting myself hoping she heard none of what had just been said. Once I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I realised it was too late. "I um have to go robbies asking where I am." Sebastian just stares at me as I lower my head. "Yeah I'll see you later liz" I reply not able to meet her eyes. "Yeah, bye." She replied quickly grabbing her coat before rushing out of the door. "Y/n, I'm so sorry I had no idea she was-" "don't. say. anything. I think you've ruined my life enough in the last 24 hours don't you?" I whimper making my way up to my bed room. Why the fuck does he have to ruin everything good in my life. I decided to send a text I mean it can't be worse that it already is.

Rockstar 🎸

Hey.
I don't know if you heard what Sebastian said but it isn't true.

I mean it is but she doesn't need to know that I would rather have her in my life as a friend than nothing at all.

Rockstar 🎸
Can we just talk?
Read 12:34

Fuck I've really messed up.

A/n: so... yeah I feel like I should just skip to the question before I get killed 😂.

So this chapters question is apart from marvel what other kind of film series do you like?

I love starwars and Harry Potter tbh.