Chapter 48.

it's the day before we fly to London and to say I'm shaking with excitement would be an understatement. I have a few things I have to do before we leave for example finishing my Christmas shopping and more importantly finish my packing otherwise, I'm not going anywhere.

I turned over to see Lizzie still fast asleep, it was still quite early so instead of waking her up I decided to have a shower and get dressed before making my way back into the bedroom to tell her I'm leaving. I leaned down gently pecking her lips until her eyes fluttered open. "Hmm, good morning baby." "Good morning love, I'm just about to leave to go meet tom but I didn't want to go without saying goodbye." "Why can't I come with you." She pouted leaning up to peck my lips. "You know I still need to get your gift; don't worry I won't be too long, and we can still go over to scars before we pack okay." "Ugh fine, I'll see you later I love you." She giggled as I attacked her face in kisses. "Okay, I'll see you later darling I love you." I smiled grabbing the essentials before making my way to toms.

"Tommy, I'm here!" I yelled while walking through his front door. I couldn't see him in the front room so I made my way through the house until I got to the kitchen and stopped in my tracks seeing a woman in nothing but an oversized shirt. No way has tom got a girlfriend he didn't tell me about. "hello." "hi?" "I'm sorry but do I know you, I feel like I know you from somewhere but I can't place it." "Oh, erm I get that a lot and I'm Tom's girlfriend." She smiled shyly my jaw dropped. He really has a girlfriend he didn't tell me about. "oh wow, I didn't know he had a girlfriend." "you're y/n, right? I've heard a lot about you." "I wish I could say the same." I smiled as I see tom enter the kitchen too busy looking at his phone to notice I'm here. "okay babe y/n should be here soon I'm going to get going." "Hey, babe." I mock clearing my throat trying not to laugh at the look on his face. "shit." "Yeah, shit. So when were you going to introduce me." "y/n Zendaya, Zendaya y/n." he laughs and I let out a loud gasp. "oh I know how I know you now you played MJ in spiderman homecoming that's so cool you were my favourite the whole I don't give a fuck attitude I love it." "thank you." "I always liked you better than the rest even tom." I laugh as he clutches his chest. "well it was nice to finally meet you y/n." "you too." I smile as she pulls me into a hug before she and tom say their goodbyes.

"You have a fucking girlfriend are you kidding me!" I yell hitting him in his shoulder. "I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to." "it's pretty simple you just say oh by the way I have a girlfriend. I mean she seems nice I'm just annoyed you didn't tell me, we're best friends you're meant to tell me everything." "I know I'm sorry, I was just worried that if you met her you would be all protective and I really liked her I didn't want you to scare her off." "you're lucky I love you otherwise I would hit you with this car." I laughed as we started driving."

He spent pretty much the entire ride gushing over her with a huge smile on his face. I want to be mad at him for keeping something so big a secret from me but I can't I'm just so happy for him, and I'm glad he's finally met someone who treats him how he should be treated. "well I can see she makes you happy and she must be pretty special to put up with an idiot like you." "she really does and I could say the same about Lizzie." "I'm so happy for you tom." "thank you."

I ended up getting his brothers some games for their new Xbox which was Tom's present. I got his mum a new necklace and his dad a new pair of cufflinks. I couldn't decide what to get Lizzie since I already brought her a necklace and it's a bit soon to get her a ring so I decided to get her a new pair of earrings.

Once we left tom dropped me off and I rushed through the apartment trying to hide the gifts until I had time to wrap them. "hey hey hey not so fast let me see." "go away Olsen." I laughed locking the door so I had time to hide them before she snooped. "you're taking forever." "Okay, you can come in now but if you snoop you'll get no kisses for a week." That's not fair." She pouted as her eyes wandered around the room. "just don't go looking for them and you'll be fine, we need to go scars soon anyway." "fine... just so you know I hate you." "yeah I hate you too Olsen." I laughed pulling her closer to me wrapping my arms around her body.

"Okay, I think it's in." "Are you sure I don't think it's going to fit, it's too big?" "it's fine just ram it in." Lizzie groaned as I pushed the giant sloth into the boot of her cat. "oh thank god it's in, I was not having two of him in the house." "I still don't get your problem with Kevin." "he's so big, if he's on the bed there's no room for me." "why do you think I've been making him sleep on the floor when you come over? Exactly." I smiled raising my eyebrows.

We ended up getting rose the sloth I knew she was dying for, we got colin a few ties and we got scar a black widow necklace. As we pulled up to scars I grabbed Kevin's brother out of the boot which was the only present we didn't wrap up; you try wrapping something as big as him then well talk okay.

we quickly dropped the gifts off before heading back home; we didn't say too long knowing full well we still had to pack our suitcases and our plane left in less than 12 hours since we were getting a 1 am flight.

"Okay, that's it I'm done; I just need to make sure I have my passport and I'm all good to go." I smiled as I finally got my suitcase closed. "okay babe, well I'm nearly done then we can just rest and get an early night." "do you want some help, well get it done quicker?" "sure." She smiled as I walked over and saw mostly my clothes hanging out of her suitcase. "are you packing another suitcase for me or what's going on, these are all my clothes." "no, I just like wearing them they smell like you." "Why are you so cute? You can pack as many as you want." I smiled lifting her jaw to place a soft kiss against her lips. she continued to pack a few of my hoodies and a couple of pairs of my shorts before closing her suitcase. I doubled checked we had everything on the bedside cabinet ready to go in the morning before brushing my teeth and cuddling up beside Lizzie.

"Are you sure I can't have a little sneak peek?" "Olsen, close your eyes and go to sleep otherwise you'll be tired when we wake up and you know you will." "it's only 8 pm I'm not tired though." She whined leaning her head on my chest. "I know, I'm not either but if we don't sleep well wake up at 2 am feeling like crap." "I know, I love you." "I love you too honey." 

A/N: Just a short chapter, today's question is what's your favourite dog breed?