Chapter 22

I woke up this morning dreading the day ahead it's Sunday which means today's the day I have to go home I've been thinking a lot about y/n, about Robbie and about everything. I think I've finally made my decision. I know no matter what I decide someone was going to end up hurt and that broke me but It'll hurt worse to keep leading them on. I got dressed and brushed my hair before making my way downstairs to see scar and rose eating their breakfast. "Good morning scar good morning nugget." "Aunt Lizzie you're finally up you're finally awake you're even lazier than Collin." Rose laughed. "And here I was about to give you a hug I guess I'll save them all for you mommy." I tease. "No! I want a hug." She whined. "Okay I'm coming." I laughed walking up to the table pulling he in for a hug. "So what are your plans for today?" Scar asked. "We'll if you're asking if I've made my decision then I have and before you ask I'm not telling you." "Well that's just rude." "Bye scar bye nugget." I laugh putting my shoes on. "Bye auntie." "Bye liz." They both replied as I walked out the door.

I got in my car and made my way to where I wanted to be and where I needed to be. Once I knocked on the door there was a long silence before the door finally opened. That's when I saw seb still in his robe with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Since when does he smoke and is that vodka I can smell? "What do you want Elizabeth?" He asked coldly. "Where's y/n?" "She moved in with Tom." So that's why he looks like he's going through a break up. In a way he is, a break from one of the most important people in his life but it's because of his own actions so I refuse to feel sorry for him. "What's his address?" "I don't know." "Whatever have fun." I scoffed making my way to the end of his drive. I pulled my phone out and tried to ring her but she didn't answer. That's when I backed up to see the the messages she had sent.

Rockstar 🎸
Hey.

I hope you slept well.

Toms coming over if you're interested in joining the cool club.

Have I done something wrong?

Elizabeth?

Fine. I get the message.

Fuck scar and her no phone weekend rule I bet she thinks I'm the worst person in the world right now. I tried to ring her again but I still got no answer that's when I decided to ring Tom. "Hello." He sounds annoyed I'm guessing y/n said something about my me ignoring her. "Where do you live? I need to see her." "If she isn't answering your calls she probably doesn't want to see you, so take the hint." "Please it's important." I beg. "Go home to your fiancé Elizabeth." He demanded harshly. "Please?" I whine. "Fine I'll text you the address but if she asks you didn't get it from me." "Thank you." And with that he hung up. Less than a minute later a text with his address came through and I got back in my car driving to the destination.

I finally got there and he lives in such a nice house I would've expected a bachelor pad but it's a nice classic villa almost. But that's not the point. I rushed out of my car and knocked on the door a couple times before he finally opened it.

"She really doesn't want to see you." "Please I really need to see her you know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important." "Just go in." He sighed stepping aside. "Thank you." I mumble as I make my way through his house, I heard music on up stairs so I assumed that's where she was. Just like I predicted there she was sat on her bed with her record playing in the background. When I knocked on her door she finally turned around and I saw all the cuts on her face. She had on her eyebrow a busted lip as well as a black eye. "Oh my god." "You should see the other guy oh wait you probably have since you're here." She scoffed. "Seb isn't hurt so who's the other person?" "So you haven't been home?" She scoffed as I panicked. "What do you mean?" "You know he told me everything. From how you called me a freak to how you didn't want to see me. You told him everything." She said sadly. "I never said any of that I don't know how he knows but it wasn't me I wouldn't do that, I couldn't not to you..." "you ignored all of my texts so how was I supposed to know he wasn't telling the truth?" She snapped. "I was at Scarletts we had a no phones girls weekend. What else did he say?" "He said you called me a freak Lizzie. He said you didn't want to talk to me, he called me a small dicked freak liz how the fuck did he even know? You, Sebastian, Tom, your sisters and Brie are the only ones who even know, you're the only one who could've told him." She replied with a tear rolling down her face as my heart was slowly breaking. "You really think I would say that?" I almost whisper. "You ignored me for hours and everything he said made sense what the fuck am I supposed to think?" She yelled I've never seen her this angry before. "You don't need to yell." "Sorry." She mumbled drying her tears. "I need to go check on Robbie." "Liz if you walk out that door right now don't bother calling me and don't bother coming here again I'm sick of being second best to him." "He's my fiancé you'll always be second best to him!" I yelled. Shit as soon as I saw the look on her face I realised what I said and even out of anger it was fucked up. She just laughed bitterly. "Get out." "I'm sorry I didn't mean that." I say my tears finally letting loose as she just turns her back on me. "I don't want to see you anymore Elizabeth please leave." I came behind her resting my hand on her shoulder silently pleading for her to look at me but she just shrugged it off. "Lizzie please." "I'm not going. I'm staying here. I don't want him, I want you." I whimper. "Get out!"

I slowly made my way out of her room as my eyes stayed glued to the floor. "Just couldn't help yourself could you. You came here and now look at her she deserves better than you." He spat before opening the door. "Tom please." "Goodbye Elizabeth." He replied before shutting the door. I really just ruined everything.

Once I got home I walked through the door and immediately Robbie got in my face. "Thank god you're home. Do you see what your precious y/n did?" He had two black eyes, a big cut across his eyebrow a busted lip and I'm guessing a broken nose since it was taped up. "You deserved that and a lot worse for what you said." "What the fuck! Did you see her again?" He yelled as he shoved me back causing me to fall over. I didn't even cry I was already worn out I just sighed. He crouched down trying to help me up. "Lizzie I'm so sorry." He apologised as a single tear fell. "We need a break."

A/n: okay so let the hate begin 😂 I do feel like y/n has a point to tell her to go away though but what do you guys think?

This chapters question is if you had to describe your personality with a colour what colour would it be? I know it's a weird question but I saw someone on tiktok talk about it and it made me laugh.

I would probably say I'm like a blue if that makes sense lol. This will be the last chapter uploaded today as I'll be steaming later, my twitch usernames jibjib_binks if you wanted to check it out. Anyway have a good rest of the day ❤️.