XXII: USJ: The Battle (2)

Start from the beginning

"No. 13, start evacuating. Call the school. They were prepared for the sensors, so they may interfere with the signal... Kaminari, use your Quirk to make a call." Aizawa commanded. 

"Will you fight by yourself? Even if you can erase their Quirk—Eraserhead's method is to erase their Quirks and then capture them. Close combat it—" Vincent asked. But then, Aizawa interrupted him.

"Heroes need more than one trick." Aizawa indifferently said as he stepped forward. He stopped at the staircase and said: "Take care of them, No. 13."

Aizawa immediately jumped from the staircase while holding his binding weapon tightly. He's heading towards the enemy by himself. 

Eraserhead used his Quirk to erase the Quirks to erase Transformation and Emitter-type Quirks at ease. With the help of his goggles, it slows down their teamwork.

When a mutant appeared, he attacked Eraserhead. He was easily apprehended and became Eraserhead's weapon instead. 

'He's using his weakness for his advantage—if he used his binding weapon at the mutant, they would become useful in close combat...' Izuku smirked, slightly praising Aizawa in his heart. He didn't expect Aizawa had such a skill. How could Aizawa only be an underground pro hero?

The sins wanted to fight, but seeing Eraserhead fight against these petty villains, they just turned around and let him fight them alone. No. 13 led the students toward the exit, only getting blocked by a last black mist. 

Two large yellow eyes emerged, probably its eyes, saying: "I won't let you leave."

On the battlefield with Aizawa, he immediately sensed and saw the misty guy transported towards the students and No. 13. "The most dangerous-looking one got away when I blinked." Aizawa kicked the enemy, planning to help No. 13 and the students, but the villains didn't let him go. They all blocked him and used their quirks against him.

"Nice to meet you all, we are the League of Villains. We've humbly let ourselves into U.A High Scool, the nest for Heroes, to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath," The misty villain claimed. 

'So their target was really the brain-headed hero!' Izuku silently opened his Quirk behind him. 

"I heard that All Might was supposed to be here, but has there been a change? Well, besides that issue, this is what I came for..." The misty guy said. 

No. 13 opened his fingers in the suit to use his Quirk, only to get interrupted by the most reckless and impatient guy, Katsuki. Seeing Katsuki move, Kirishima beside him wants to support him, so he also attacked the villain.

Kirishima used his Hardening to slice the villain, while Katsuki exploded it, creating a large field of smoke, blocking the figure of the mist.

Izuku inwardly growled at Katsuki and Kirishima. 'No. 13 was about to attack, idiots!'

"Did you think we wouldn't destroy you first?" Kirishima scowled.

The smoke slowly dispersed, showing the villain untouched. "Dangerous. It's so dangerous..." The misty villain sounds worried.

"Yes—although you're still students, you're gifted golden eggs." The villain squinted its eyes. No. 13 felt that it was about to attack, and as such, he yelled, "No! Move away you two!"

"The reason I came here is to scatter you and beat you to death!" The misty villain used its black Quirk to surround us. The sins used their Quirks against the villain's Quirk, but it didn't work. Vincent also tried interfering with the Quirk itself, but it strangely did not work!