Chapter 44

Only 6 more :( so sad
__________________

"Baby wake up its Christmas" jack whispers quietly as I slowly open my eyes. "Good morning" I whisper. "Good morning, I've made you coffee" he smiles. I sit up and take the mug "thank you" I whisper taking a sip. Perfect like always.

He goes over picking Bentley up from the bassinet and sits him down beside me and sits on the other side. "Babies first christmas" I smile looking at him. "You're right! Stay right there" he says.

I giggle and watch him get off the bed and take a photo of us "babe my hair is mess!" I frown. "Oh shush you look beautiful" he replies sitting back down and kissing the side of my face. "Glad you think so" I reply. "I know so" he replies. "Thank you baby" I whisper.

After laying in bed for a little longer we change and get Bentley ready to go for breakfast at my parents, we're having a big dinner at Jack's parents with my family coming as well it should be fun.

On the way there I can hear Bentley making sounds and even giggling throughout the car ride. "He's gonna be a noisy kid" I say looking over at jack. "That's okay it'll keep us entertained" he says. "True" I reply.

My sisters just pulling in when we get there, gracie hoping out and running towards jack when she sees him. "How is my second favourite girl?" He asks picking her up. "Second?" She asks. "Your aunt will always be my number one" he replies.

She looks at me with a glare and I giggle "hey you're my favourite!" I tell her. She smiles happily "yay!" She cheers clapping her hands. My mom opens the door bringing us in "breakfast is ready help yourselves the table is set" she let's us know.

"Gama!" Gracie says reaching out for her. Jack frowns letting my mom take her "here have Bentley instead" I say handing him the car carrier. He chuckles taking him, my sister sets Carter up in the play area they have and jack puts Bentley with him so they can interact. The last time they were together they did play.

After having breakfast we exchange a few presents. We got gracie a barbie house and a ton of new barbies, my sister a Dyson air wrap and my brother in law some tickets to a basketball game, I'm sure he'll bring Jack with him they get along way too well.

We got my parents an ice machine, the freezer stopped making ice a couple years ago so we got them the ice machine. My dad excitedly got it set up and started making ice.

The whole morning is spent with my family and then we drive around Louisville a little bit before stopping at our closed high school and walking around the outside. "He's napping" I giggle looking at him. "Oh yeah, let's go back" he smiles.

For a couple of hours we're at the airbnb letting Bentley sleep and getting ready to go over to Jack's parents for dinner. While I'm changing Bentley and packing his diaper bag Jack is packing the trunk full of presents. "Ready?" He asks.

I nod and he starts driving over to his parents. "I can't believe this is our second Christmas together" jack says holding my hand. "Theres going to be many more" I smile looking at our hands, his fingers playing with my ring.

He smiles and kisses the back of my hand "many many many more" he whispers. I lean over kissing his cheek "maybe I'll be pregnant for a couple of them" I smile. "Not next Christmas but the following one maybe" I add. "He will be 2 by then" he smiles.

We get to his parents and his mom greets us with a plate of cookies. "Come in come in" she smiles. We wonder into the living room where his dad and brother are. A coffee table of snacks and a charcuterie board that they've already had a little bit of. "My parents shouldnt be too long" I let her know.

About 10 minutes later my parents are here and carrying in gracie then followed in by my sister and brother in law with Carter. "Can we swap?" She asks looking at Bentley. Jack chuckles and hands him over and I excitedly take carter.

"Hey bud I'm your aunt" I say reminding him. "He knows you're his aunt" rebecca says. "I know I'm just making sure he knows I'm the best aunt" I reply. "I do have a sister" my brother in law points out. "And?" I ask.  "I got nothin" he replies. I smirk to myself and sit down with him in my lap facing me.

For about 15 minutes I make faces at him making him laugh before he wants to hang out with Bentley. "So have you guys started wedding planning?" My sister asks. "Not yet, we want to look at a few places here for venues while we're here" I answer.

We get to talking about potential places and the guys start talking about basketball and soccer and our parents having their very own conversation and gracie is with her brother and Bentley.

My mom went to help out with maggie a bit after she got here. My sister and I attempted to help but they kicked us out so we sat catching up.

"So do you have a 5 year plan?" She asks. "Married by time Bentley is 2, try for another right after, his album comes out around the same time as bentleys birthday so he'll have promo and I'll be working until I go on tour with him again but that's not for another year so I'm not sure what our plans are next year or the years after" I say being honest.

She nods "would you want to move back and he can base his studio from here?" She asks. "Oh wow uh maybe, I'm not sure" I shrug then look over at Jack. He seems a lot happier when he's here, I don't know how I feel about leaving stella and madeline there.

I think about it for a few seconds "maybe when we're not working" I say. "Ask jack how he'd feel" she smiles. I nod and look over at him again "I will" I reply.

He looks over at me and winks making me blush. "I've never seen you so happy" she comments. "I've never been happier becca, it's consistent too" I smile. "I'm glad you've found someone, he's a great guy and he's great with Bentley and even gracie likes him" she replies.

"I could tell" I giggle. "When I told her we were coming here she got excited to see jack" she says. "Damn he's literally perfect" I whisper.

Our moms come in from the kitchen "dinner is ready and the table is set" maggie says. Gracie gets up excitedly and beats us all over to the dining room. Jack carries bentley in and I hand him a bottle after we're seated. "You feed I can burp" I say.

He nods and kisses the side of my head "got you" he whispers. We start eating a few minutes later, jack has Bentley sitting on his lap holding him up with one arm and using his free hand to eat.

My sister looks at him impressed and I giggle to myself. He's a pro at holding him and eating, I don't know how it happened but it did.

After we finish eating and we have pie we go into the living room again and open more presents. We got everyone matching new balance sweat pants and hoodies, along with more personal gifts.

"We're here for a month so if nobodies doing anything for new years eve you're welcome to come over to the Airbnb for movies and the ball drop" jack let's them know before we leave.

Bentleys asleep on the way there and I'm looking at the view and sitting in comfortable silence. "Hey, whatcha thinking about?" Jack asks rubbing the back of my hand. I look over at him and smile "my sister said something earlier" i start.

He raises his eyebrows "and what's that?" He asks. "She suggested we get a second home here for when neither of us are working" i answer. "I never thought of that, how do you feel about that?" He asks. "I wouldnt be against it" I answer.

"Okay, we can look while we're here if you want" he says. I smile "sure, wedding venues and houses" I confirm. He smiles kissing the back of my hand. "Sounds good to me" he whispers.

We get back to the Airbnb and I change Bentley before laying him to sleep and changing into an oversized shirt. Jack's already looking for something to watch so I crawl onto his lap resting my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you" I whisper.

He rubs my sides gently "i love you too" he whispers kissing the back of my neck.

_________________________

Weeeeeeeee hope you enjoyed!

Vote
Comment
Follow me