Chapter 36

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy :)
_______________

The birds outside our window woke us up, jack stays laying down and I sit up stretching before wondering into the bathroom. "What should I wear?" I ask him. "Wear whatever you want babe" he replies. I haven't looked at what he packed me since it's our first full day in Paris.

I finish making myself look presentable and look through my suitcase. Now who packed this because jack didn't. "Who packed this?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Zoe" he answers stretching and walking into the bathroom.

"That makes sense" I reply. He chuckles coming back in a couple minutes later. "We're not too far from the Eiffel Tower so we can walk" he says. I nod in agreement finishing my outfit and putting on a pair of new balance shoes jack got me after we started dating.

After we're ready we leave the hotel walking over to the eiffle tower. "Its so beautiful" I whisper looking up at it. "Just like you" he whispers. "You're so cheesie" I laugh.

He chuckles rubbing my back "wanna take some pics with it?" He asks. I nod turning to find something to set my phone against. After setting a timer I run up and pose with jack. He takes a few solo pics of me and then we decide to go up it.

From the top we can see the whole city of Paris and it's so beautiful. I take a photo for my Instagram story and caption it. Paris <3.

After walking around and seeing more things we get to the lock bridge. "Did you bring one?" I ask. He pulls a heart lock from his pocket showing me.

I & j <3

"That's so cute" I smile. We find a spot to put it and throw the spare key into the water below. "Let's go get some food" he smiles hooking our arms. I nod in agreement walking with him and looking around.

We get to a cafe and try our best to order in french and then we sit outside at a little table talking and looking around pointing at things. "Thank you for this" I smile looking into his eyes.

He smiles "of course" he whispers back holding my hand. "I know we needed this since we've been too busy to prioritize our relationship" I say. "I wanted to talk to you about that, my tour starts soon so I was wondering if you will come on it as the hair stylist" he replies.

"Of course I'm sure we can figure it out now that we've got a baby" I answer. "I'd love for you two to be with me the whole time I'd miss you too much" he says. "That's sweet" I pout.

We finish our talk and walk around for a little bit longer even going into a few stores going shopping. By 4pm we're back at the hotel getting ready for dinner. I put my dress on and turn to jack "can you zip me up?" I ask.

He zips it up quietly and kisses the back of my neck gently "you're wearing it" he says. I turn around in his arms "I haven't stopped, even during the break" I smile. "And the promise ring?" He asks. I hold my hand up "still there too" I smile.

The way he looks at me makes my legs want to give out "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back. He rests his forehead against mine "can't wait to marry you one day" he whispers.

My face heats up and I start blushing "you're so sweet how did I land you" I whisper back. He chuckles "how did I get you?" He asks. "Definitely your baby blue eyes" I answer. "Mmmm definitely" he smirks.

I roll my eyes but smile anyway "smooth" I giggle. "Let's take some mirror selfies and then go" he says. I lean up and peck his lips then grab my phone posing infront of the mirror taking a few selfies.

"You should post that one on your story" he says as we're looking through them. "You sure? We're still very private" I ask. "Its not like we have cameras following us for a tv show, we can loosen up a bit" he answers. "Okay what should I caption it?" I ask.

He smiles happily "mom and dad out in paris" he answers. "Okay" I whisper posting it on my story. I put my phone in my little purse zoe packed me and turn to him "ready?" I ask. He nods and we head out.

Our hotel is surrounded by restaurants so we walk to one that looks somewhat fancy. "So why paris?" I ask. "Its the city of love" he answers simply. I giggle "fair enough" I reply.

We have our dinner and then walk around a little bit and even go to the eiffle tower once the sun has set. The lights making is even more beautiful. "Wow" I whisper. "So pretty" I add. "Just like you" jack whispers.

I look up at him and he's already looking at me. "Stoooop" I moan out. He rubs my back gently "it's true though" he whispers. "I love you" I whisper leaning up and pecking his lips.

Tomorrow we go home but our flight isn't until later so we have more time to shop and just walk around.

After getting back to the hotel I plop on the bed feeling tired "need help changing?" Jack asks standing infront of me. I sit up with my elbows "you just wanna see me naked" I joke. He smirks pulling my feet making me squeal "I already have" he whispers in my ear causing chills to run up my spine.

"In that case yeah I do need help" I smirk. He smirks back and rips the back of my dress open breaking the zipper. "I'll buy you a new one" he whispers after. I gasp "you did not just break the zipper" I say.

He chuckles "i said I'll buy you a new one" he says. "You better" I reply. Next thing I know I'm lifted up and I'm hanging over his shoulder. "Jack what are you doing?" I ask trying not to laugh. "You'll see" he replies. He puts me down in the bathroom on the sink.

I look up at him as he stands between my legs "I'm gonna start the shower okay?" He says. I nod and he kisses the top of my head before going over and starting it.

After he makes sure it's a good temperature I stand up letting the dress fall. He turns me around and undoes my bra for me. "Oh my god thank you" I let out a sigh making him laugh.

"Get your cute butt in there" he says giving my butt a slap. I squeal and move going under the water. He stands behind me and helps me wash my hair and the spots of my back I can't reach.

We switch spots and he leans his head back letting me give him a head massage. There's been times I'd be playing with his hair and he'd fall asleep, and he does the same with me. "Mmmmm that feels nice" he groans out.

I giggle and finish touching his hair "we done?" I ask. He turns around and his hand cups the side of my face gently "not one bit" he answers before kissing me deeply. I smile into it and kiss him back deepening it.

My back hits the wall of the shower after he lifts me up "can I?" He asks. I bite the inside of my lip nodding and he slowly slides inside making me let out a whimper. He slowly starts thrusting getting a little faster. "Harder" I whisper. He holds my hips and goes harder.

After going on for an hour we finish and I waddle into the bedroom area throwing on a shirt and crawling into bed. Jack lays next to me and I lay my head on his chest falling asleep.

The next morning comes and we end up getting breakfast and then walking around and doing some shopping until we go back to the hotel to pack everything and going to the airport.

Our flight goes by and we sleep for most of it, jack drives us to pick up Bentley. When we get there Madelines running around packing everything we sent with him and Stella's holding him and dancing on the spot I'm assuming he was just crying.

"Oh my god you're back" madeline says once she realized we were here. "Hello can I have my son back?" I ask. Stella frowns handing him over, he looks at me and his eyes sparkle. "Hi baby boy" I smile.

Jack stands behind me looking at him "hes even cuter" he smiles. "He did amazing there werent any issues" stella says. "Thank you for watching him I owe you" I say. "If you need mom and dad time again let us know" madeline says.

After hugging them good bye we head home and I plop on the couch after putting Bentley in the bassinet. "Mommies tired already" I say. Jack sits next to me "it's the jet lag" he replies.

I nod yawning and laying my head on his shoulder eventually falling asleep.

_____________________________

Thought you'd see a proposal here didn't you? Not yet ;) give me yo thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me