Chapter 6

Thank you for reading this means a lot and don't forget it's all fiction

________________

While jack and I are waiting for the flight to board my phone starts ringing. It's zoe that's weird.

"Hey? What's up?" I answer. "Where are you?" She asks. "Lax with jack" I answer. "So that was you! Okay I see I see, where you going?" She asks. "New york, he wants to take me to see lil nas and get pizza" I answer.

Jack rests his arm over my shoulder as we're sitting "that's cute, well Camila is in New York for album press and would like to meet up" she says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah, I'll give her your number and you can plan something" she says. "Sounds good" I reply.

They announce that we can board so I stand up grabbing my bag since we didn't need to check a bag. "Alright I'll see you when you get back" she says. "Okay see you zoe" I reply hanging up. "What's up?" Jack asks. "Camila wants to meetup while we're there, you okay with that?" I ask.

He frowns "I suppose I can share you, we can get dinner with her and nas" he suggests. "Oooh good idea, that's why I like you" I say kissing his cheek. He smiles before moving his mouth to behind my ear. "I like you too, wanna join the mile high club?" He whispers causing me to blush. "I um uh" I stutter making him smirk.

I feel his arm around my waist and feel instant comfort "I won't pressure you" he says. "We've gotta be quiet" I say. "You" he says. "What?" I ask looking up at him. "You've gotta be quiet, I have no problem" he says looking down.

"Oh really? Because I swear I heard you moaning last time" I whisper. "That's besides the point" he blushes. "Just teasing you" I say.

We get to the front of the line and he hands over our tickets and then we go through the tunnel getting on the plane. "First class up there" the attendant says. "Thank you" I say with a smile. She nods and jack whispers a thank you and she blushes.

I roll my eyes and go to our seats. "Don't be jealous" he whispers in my ear. "I'm not" I say clenching my jaw. "Then unclench your jaw" he says. I look over at him "I'm not jealous jack, we're not offical" I say.

"Not yet" he replies. "Jack, I have issues give me time" I say. He gently holds my hand "i am here you know, I'm not just here for fucking and flying across the country" he says. I nod and look down at our hands "thank you j" i say. He smiles at the new nickname "I want you to trust me" he says. "I do" I reply.

We talk as the plane starts to take off and the wall around my heart starts to crumble and the trust issues and commitment issues start to dissipate.

For the first hour we talk and occasionally share kisses. "I like this date" he whispers. "Me too" I whisper back with a smile. "Do you wanna join the club?" He asks raising his eyebrows flirtatiously.

I bite my lip thinking about it "yeah, we can't get caught tho" I say. He nods "I've got this, you go to the bathroom and in a minute I'll come in, they'll forget that you're in there" he says. I nod "you bring a condom?" I ask. "Nah but I'll pull out" he says.

"Your pullout game better be strong, I don't wanna be a mom yet " I say. "Why arent you on the pill?" He asks. "We always use protection and you're the only one I'm sleeping with" I answer. He nods "fair enough, now go I'll see your sexy ass in there" he says pecking my lips.

Nobody pays attention to me as I walk over to the bathroom nervously. I stand in there and wait a couple minutes for jack, the door opens and he comes in standing infront of me.

He pulls me close kissing me deeply and lifting me up after pulling his pants down slightly. I wore a dress so he moves my panties to the side and moves me down. Our lips are connected suppressing our moans.