Chapter 2

Not sure if I'm going to have an update schedule for this story but for now I'll update as I'm writing give me your thoughts I appreciate them
__________________

As I'm following jack out of the kitchen stella and zoe look at me with smirks and I roll my eyes. "Put this on and put the hood on" he says as we get to the front door. "Why?" I ask.

"Trust me" he says. I nod putting it on and putting the hood over my head, he entangled our hands and opens the door. I look down at the ground walking forward ignoring any clicks or yells.

We get passed any unwanted paparazzi or fans and start walking. "Where are we going?" I ask. "My house, it's just down a few roads" he says. I nod trying to keep up with him "so we went to the same high school but were never friends" he says. "Yeah I guess so" I shrug. "Crazy how we're both here now" he says.

He looks over at me as we're walking "sucks that we weren't friends then" he says. "What why?" I ask. He chuckles "because you're cool" he replies.

After like 15 minutes of walking we get to his place and before I even get a chance to sit on his comfy looking couch he picks me up and has me over his shoulder. "Jack" I squeal. I hear him laugh and I reach down and slap his butt "hey don't hit me that's abuse" he jokes.

"Put me down" I laugh. He's silent for a few seconds before throwing me on his bed "there" he says looking down at me. "This is very comfortable" I say looking around.

He crawls and lays down beside me "it is" he replies. I turn looking at him admiring his eyes, he turns his head slowly and looks at me "what?" He asks. I quickly look away and blush causing him to chuckle. "If you're gonna stare the least you could do is kiss me" he says.

I look over at him "you're bold" I say. "Not bold just honest" he says. I move closer and he stares deeply into my eyes like he's trying to steal my soul "well?" He asks. "Well what?" I ask. "You gonna kiss me?" He asks.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" I ask. He chuckles and pulls me close kissing me. Not surprised that he's good. He kisses down my neck gently going down my body, he gets to a ticklish spot on my stomach and I giggle making him look up.

He chuckles "that tickle?" He asks. I nod and he smirks kissing there again. "Jack" I whisper. "Uh huh?" He asks. "Just fuck me already" I tell him. "Yes ma'am" he smirks.

______

Around 3am I look over and he's sound asleep so I do what I do best and flee. After making sure I have everything I get an uber and go home.

Neither of the girls are awake when I get there so I just crawl into my bed and fall asleep letting my phone die and  my alarm clock at 9am wakes me up.

I work at 11 so I quickly get ready and have some toast and coffee before heading to the salon where the girls are already busy but getting starbucks for everyone on my way. "Thank god, I could kiss you" stell says.

"You're welcome" i say. I had just over 4 hours of sleep and I'm hungover but somehow still look good. "Where'd you go with jack?" She asks. "His place" I say. "Oh?" She raises her eyebrows.

Her client ignores our gossip "but I uh I left at 3am" I say. She gasps "really? You always do that" she says. I shrug "I don't think I'll see him again" I say. "Ivy you dummy, he's friends with zoe" she says.

Madeline comes from the back and hugs me after seeing I got her coffee "thank you, how was last night?" She asks. "Good I got home late" I say. "Seriously? You couldn't stay the night" she asks. I roll my eyes taking a sip of my coffee "I had fun

A few minutes later my first client of the day comes in and it doesn't take me long to finish her cut and style and she leaves after giving me a tip.

While I'm waiting for my next one my phone buzzes.

Zoe: where tf did you go after Jack's last night? He said he woke up and you were gone

I sigh to myself and type out a reply and sending it.

Ivy: didn't wanna be late for my shift tell him I'm sorry

My next client comes in and I spend an hour doing a full head of highlights and then another half an hour cutting it and then another 45 minutes drying and styling it.

I have about 5 more clients come in for hair cuts throughout the rest of the day before I go home to drink box of wine with stella and Madeline.

While we are enjoying the re-watching of every harry styles music video zoe uses her spare key to come marching into our apartment.

"You!" She says pointing at me. "What?" I ask. "Why didn't you leave a note for jack?" She asks. "I was in a rush I'm sorry" I say. She frowns "he wanted to make you breakfast, he doesn't do that for everyone" she says. "Oh" I whisper.

She sighs "he asked me for your number I didn't want to give him it unless you said yes" she says. "Ummm not yet" I say. "What's stopping you? He's hot and you need someone like him in your life" she says.

I sigh and shrug "just not in my cards at the moment" I say. She rolls her eyes "stop bluffing, he made you laugh and you didn't want to fight him" she says. "If fate wants something to happen with us then I will let it" i say.

The girls all roll their eyes and we go back to watching music videos zoe getting comfortable and joining us. She goes home a couple hours later and I crawl into bed and decide to scroll on Twitter.

Just a few scrolls later there is a pic of jack and I leaving zoe's house last night. Thankfully my face is covered and you can hardly tell that's me. Lot's of people saying how lucky I am.

A few saying that I'm probably with him for the money. Umm what? I'm not even with him. I leave twitter and go into tiktok, immediately there's a video on jack and the mystery girl. "How long do you think they've been hooking up? By the way hes holding her I'm thinking awhile" the creator says.

"Jesus" I roll my eyes and continue swiping. My for you page is just full of people talking about jack and I this is wild. Definitely not something I want in my future.

________________________

Hope you enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me