Chapter 11

I am truely on a roll now lol enjoy babes
_________________

Sunday morning I wake up and jack is holding me tightly and I remember last night and smile. "Mmm ivy" he whispers in his sleep making me giggle.

I turn around in his arm and kiss his face hoping to wake him up. "Baby wake up" I say. He slowly opens his eyes and he smiles "hi" he whispers. His sleepy voice is deep and he sounds sexy.

"Good morning" I whisper. "Mornin" he whispers. "Quickie and then go to day 2 of the shoot?" I ask. "A girl after my own heart" he jokes. "I did promise and I'm kinda horny already" I reply. "Well shit come here" he says.

We have our quickie and then i quickly make us coffee and toast before leaving to the shoot. The girls are off today since it's Sunday so i leave a note on the fridge a few seconds before leaving. "Ready baby?" He asks before pulling out of the parking lot.

I hold his hand while he drives and we sing along to the radio. "Your voice is nice" he says. "What? Nooo" I say. "It is I like it" he says. I blush slightly "I don't sing infront of many people" I say. "Would you wanna do a lil adlib?" He asks. "I thought you were done the album?" I ask.

He looks at me during a red light "I added another song last minute but we're not done it yet" he says. "What's it about?" I ask. "Mmmm you'll have to wait to hear that babe" he says. I pout "when?" I ask. "We only have to shoot for a couple hours so we can go to the studio after if you want" he answers.

I nod "yeah, I'll do it for you but that's it! I'm a hair stylist not a singer" I say. He kisses my hand and squeezes it "thank you" he whispers. I smile "only because I know it'll be a banger" I say. He chuckles smiling "thanks bub" he whispers.

My lips connect to his cheek "proud of you" I whisper. He turns his head and pecks my lips "thank you baby girl" he says. I smile and sit back as he starts driving again.

The shoot goes on for a couple hours and jack carries my kit out for me again, I did make an appearance again and do hair. "To the studio!" Jack yells excitedly. I giggle following behind him, god he's so funny.

He opens the door again and slaps my ass as I get in. "Jesus" I squeal making him laugh. He gets in beside me and looks at me "you did amazing" he whispers. "Thank you for this opportunity" I reply.

Our foreheads rest against one another and his hand slithers around my neck "I want you to experience greatness" he whispers before kissing me deeply.

After kissing for a few minutes he starts driving to the studio. "Wait, you hungry?" He asks. Before I could answer my stomach violently starts growling at me and he chuckles "god damn okay let's feed you" he says.

My face heats up making me embarrassed. "Tacos?" He asks. "Oooh yes please" I say. He nods "I know a place" he says. I nod and watch as he drives. He pulls up to a taco bell drive thru and I laugh "you're funny" I whisper.

"And you're cute" he says. I peck his cheek "thank you" I whisper. He smiles kissing the back of my hand. "Welcome to taco bell what can I get you" the dude asks. "Can I get the big box of tacos? Half soft shells and half hard" he orders. That's like 30 tacos. "Want a baja blast?" He asks. "Sure" I whisper.

He finishes ordering and pays, he's handed a big box and then the baja blasts. "Babe, I'm only one person" I say. He chuckles "the guys at the studio are probably hungry too" he says. "Oh" I whisper.

After parking he opens the box and hands me a couple. "Thanks" I whisper. We sit and talk eating some of the tacos before going over to the studio.

It's been a week since I've been here but nothings changed. Druski and jack do their handshake when we get inside. "Oh hey ivy what's up girl?" He asks. "Hey I'm good, how are you?" I ask. "Good, you finally got this man settled down or what?" He asks.