Chapter 27

You'll probably be getting this right after 26 so enjoy :)

___________________

It only took us a few days to pack up my room and bathroom then with Madeline and Stella's help we got everything moved. My bed going into one of the spare rooms and jack made room in his closet and now its half mine half his.

Now I am 18 weeks along and definitely showing more and there's less morning sickness. 22 more weeks left of this. The loose clothing trick is still working and I've since bought more clothes that are my style for when I'm so far along we won't care if everyone the whole world knows about jack becoming a dad. I'm just not ready for people to judge how quick it happened in our relationship.

"Ivy your next clients here" grabriel let's me know. "Thank you" I reply going over to the front. Lauren's back for her touch up and trim "how are you?" I ask. "Amazing, how are you?" She asks. "I'm great" I answer simply.

She sits down and I brush out her hair since it was in a bun and I section it off and put a Cape on her before going to the back and mixing up the bleach.  "Ready?" I ask when I get back putting on gloves. "Sure am" she answers. I start working and she updates me on her life kind of like I'm her therapist.

It takes me about 45 minutes to get the balayage done, while I'm rinsing it stella mixes up the toner for me and then helps me apply it since she doesn't have a client.

Another 10 minutes go by while it processes and then I rinse carrying her hair in the towel as she walks infront of me. I towel dry it as best as I can before trimming it a bit "can we do face framing today?" She asks. "Of course I can do that once its completely dry so you can gauge how it lays dry" I answer.

I finish up the cut and blow dry it with my round brush. After it's all dry I turn her around and section out the pieces cutting them to perfectly frame her face. "How do you want it styled today?" I ask. "Just the regular waves" she answers.

While I'm bending down to get my curling iron I feel a kick in my stomach and rest my hand on my stomach. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Oh yeah just tummy troubles yknow" I answer brushing it off. The kicks feel so weird but I like it. "Ahh okay" she smiles. I cough to clear my throat and break the awkwardness.

"Anyways anything fun planned this weekend?" I ask. "I've got some business meetings in Seattle but that's about it" she answers. I continue to awkward small talk as I quickly finish putting beach waves in her hair and then finishing it off with hair spray.

She pays a couple minutes later and leaves the usual tip and then leaves. "That was close" I whisper to myself. "What was close?" Gabriel asks. "She saw me rest my hand on my bump when I felt a kick and she asked what was wrong I had lie" I answer.

He smiles "its kicking already?" He asks. "Yeah but they're light kicks" I answer. "Can I feel?" He asks. "Sure don't know if it's gonna start kicking for you" I answer. His hand rests gently and he starts talking. "Oh my gosh" he whispers feeling a tiny kick.

I giggle "isnt it cute?" I ask. He nods smiling "yeah very cute" he replies moving his hand.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and the girls end up dropping me off at Jack's studio. He's in the booth when I get there and he smiles waving at me. Dru looks over from his chair "aye ivy come chill" he says waving me over.

He points at the chair next to him so I sit down and watch them finish this part of the vocals before jack comes in. He kisses the top of my head "hows my babies?" He asks. "We're good" I answer smiling.

Dru raises his eyebrows slightly confused, he's been super busy lately with the other artists on the label so we haven't gotten the chance to tell him and we both wanted to in person. "What?" He asks. I giggle standing up, I move the loose fabric behind me showing off the bump.

"Holy shit dude congrats" he says. Jack smiles happily "thanks dude" he replies. "Howd you find out?" He asks me. "When I was on tour with Camila everyone had ran out of tampons so we went to a cvs and I had realized I was late so she got me a bunch of tests" I answer. "Oh wow that's crazy" he replies.

We spend a few more hours here before going home, jack knows me far too well and gets buffalo wild wings on the way home. That is definitely still one of my cravings.

_____

After getting home, changing and eating we settle on the couch putting on criminal minds. I grab my phone going through Twitter and then I go through my  Instagram stories.

Deuxmoi: *the pic from the assembly* jack harlow at his old high school looks like his gf is next to him, she's been wearing a lot of loose clothing lately could be expecting but they're very private so we aren't sure

"Crap" I whisper. "What's wrong?" He asks. "A gossip profile on instagram posted the pic from the assembly, someone sent it in and suggested that I'm pregnant" I answer showing him. He groans "I'm sorry" he whisper kissing my forehead. "If it continues I'll just stop wearing the loose clothing" I reply.

He frowns "are you sure? I don't think you should the media can be evil" he says. I shrug "theres going to be a point where I won't be able to hide it anymore, like my face could get fat and my hands too" I reply.  "I just don't want them digging into us" he sighs.

I frown "I know I don't either" I reply running my hand through his hair gently. He leans into my hand and i smile "i wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone else" I whisper. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I reply.

Even though tomorrow is the busiest day in the salon I only have one client so I'll be leaving after and going to finally go shopping for the nessecities. Jack is way too excited to build stuff too, I'm beyond happy I let zoe drag me to the party that night.

Jack lays his head on my lap and listens to my stomach and feeling for any kicks. Yesterday we went for the 17 week scan and everything is still perfect, only 2 weeks until we find out the gender.

I honestly don't care what we are having I just want the baby to be healthy. "Do we have any name ideas?" He asks. "Mmm I have many for a girl but none for a boy" I reply. "I have many for a boy" he smiles. "Not jack jr" I joke.

He laughs sarcastically and then tells me them, they're unique and I like them too so we go with 2 of each and will choose accordingly. I start yawning and jack smiles looking at me. "Wanna go to bed?" He asks. I giggle and nod "yeah I'll probably fall asleep here if we don't" I answer.

We get comfy and I fall asleep with him playing with my hair again. "I love you my girl" he whispers quietly. There's something about it that is comforting and makes me fall asleep almost instantly I love it.

__________________________

Ahhhh hope you liked it dont be afraid of leaving your comments I appreciate them!

Vote
Comment
Follow me