Chapter 39

Ayo lets go

___________________

The last couple weeks have gone by SO quick we are now in Chicago for a couple days.

After we went to tampa we got to orlando and were there for a few days. We did end up taking Bentley to disney. He looked around a lot and I am starting to be able to hold him on my hip a lot so we walked around with him on our hips then he got tired so we put him in the stroller.

We had fun in New York as well and got a lot of shopping done. Philly was just like it was last tour, amazing. Before New York we actually went to Nashville.

Jack decided to put Louisville as the last stop on tour for this one. I am looking forward to seeing our families, meeting my nephew and having our babies meet. My nephew is only 5 weeks older than Bentley so im hoping we can get them to grow up together.

Tonight after the show we are driving to Toronto for 2 days and then we are flying to seattle with the tour bus meeting us there. Only a few more weeks of this tour. We have seattle, Portland, vegas, two la shows, Phoenix, dallas, and then we fly to louisville for the last show.

When jack announced the tour we told our families that we will be giving them tickets and that we are there for a few days before and after so we have a lot of time to visit.

"How are you feeling?" Stella asks over facetime. I smile happily "really good" I answer. "You look so happy, hows bentley?" She asks. "Growing so fast" I reply looking over at him and jack having a pre-concert nap on the couch. "They're napping" I smile flipping the camera.

Her face lights up and she pouts "oh my god he has grown" she pouts. "Right! I can not wait for the la shows so you can see him" I smile. "Me too" she smiles.

We facetime for a little longer before we have to go into the venue. We got to Chicago yesterday so we've had time to walk around the city, we got to see the bean and we took pictures with Bentley.

Everyones walking around doing their own thing and we get to the dressing room where I set everything up, Jack puts the bassinet on the side far away from the door but near my station putting him in there.

I hear him shaking the toys we have in there and he laughs. Jack and I stop what we're doing and go over to watch. Bentley stops and then looks up at us and laughs "hi baby" i giggle waving at him.

After we walk away he continues laughing and then it slowly turns to crying. I let out a sigh and put the brushes down. "What is it my baby" I ask lifting him. I hold him up and sniff his butt, yup he went. I grab a diaper going into a different room to change him.

On the way back I run into zoe and she smiles "hi Bentley" she coos. He giggles and she gasps "oh my god he's laughing now?" She asks. I nod "yeah its crazy" I answer. She's been here and there through out the tour since she has other pr clients.

"I just got back from la, there was a pr disaster with another client of mine" she says. "Ah huh that's where you went that's ok nothing crazy happened here" I smile.

Zoe has been there for us as both our friends and as Jack's pr manager like when we want to be private she's gotten magazines to not print about us and has shut people up. Unfortunately deuxmoi has still posted but they're harmless.

After getting back everything goes by so quick, next thing I know jack is going on stage and I'm watching from side stage holding Bentley and standing with zoe and Gayle.

________

Toronto treated us nicely, we got there early in the morning and slept the whole trip. For lunch after getting to the venue we had poutine, last time we were in canada we had poutine and it was good.

INDUSTRY BABY (a jack harlow fic) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें