Chapter 13

Time for a time jump let's gooo

___________________

The next 3 weeks are crazy, I get filled with doing clients before I can leave and jack is filled with tour prep, choosing a set list and making sure everything is perfect.

For the last week until tour starts I was introduced to the dancers and we figured out styles that would work best for them. I am currently packing my suitcase.

"Ivy, Jack's on his way up" stella let's me know. "Ahh okay" I reply. He was in New York for the day yesterday since that is the first tour date and he's getting back today.

About a minute later he's coming up and picking me up in a hug. "Fuck I've missed you" he whispers. "I've missed you" I whisper back.

We've now been together for a month we've slowed down on how much we have sex mostly so I can be able to walk but also because we got busy with prepping for tour.

The 3 little words haven't come up yet but I really want to say it. I haven't been this happy is so so long and this feels like the right place to be in life. Stella goes away and he sits on the end of my bed and I sit on his lap.

"How was New York? Are they ready for us?" I ask. He nods "yeah, you ready to travel?" He asks. I nod "yes I am very excited" i say.

My hips move slightly and he groans "sorry" I whisper. "Its ok" he whispers. I nod and smile "ok" he whispers.

He rubs my sides gently "ahh so i know it's only been a month but it feels right and I've never been happier what I'm trying to say is I love you ivy" he says and his dimples show and his face turns red.

"I love you too jack" I reply. "Really?" He asks. I laugh and nod "yes, so very much" I answer. He starts kissing me all over the face making me laugh "I am in love with you" he says then pauses. "I am in love with you too" I whisper. He rests our heads together and looks into my eyes.

I feel his thumbs rub my sides "I don't know what you do to me but I like it" he whispers. I giggle "you drive me crazy but in a good way" I reply. "Oh? Like what?" He asks. I smile "when you're not around I think of you and I instantly smile, theres this feeling i get in my stomach when you smile or laugh" I smile. "And when you're being a dork with dru it makes me laugh too, I like seeing your outgoing side" I answer.

He smiles showing off his dimples "and baby your eyes too they're so beautiful I could look in them all day" I say. His face heats up and turns red at my compliments.

"Ok I think that's enough" he says. "Is it? Because I could go on" I reply. He nods "yes thank you" he whispers. I peck his lips and feel his hand slither around my neck pulling me closer. "Wasn't done kissing you" he whispers seconds before kissing me.

I smile kissing back deepening it and it slowly turns into sex. It lasts for about an hour and then we head out to get something for dinner.

Tomorrow morning we leave so we are spending tonight together. "Do you ever get tired of being hot?" I ask looking at him as he drives. He chuckles "only you would ask me that" he says. "As your girlfriend it is a valid question, if anyone else asked it you would've been confused" I reply.

He nods "that's true, but the answer is no because it got you" he says then winks. "Oh baby it's not just your sexy face" I whisper in his ear. "I'm about to be bricked up" he jokes.

"My bad" I say sitting back. We drive around for a little bit after we get food. "So you're still ok with having your voice on the album?" He asks. "Yes baby, it's a good song and it'll only be on the target exclusive" I answer. "I appreciate you being so supportive" he whispers.

I smile happily "of course I will always be here for you" I whisper. "Thank you, do you wanna get ice cream?" He asks. I sit up excitedly and nod like a child making him chuckle.

We sit in the car outside the ice cream shop eating the ice cream and singing along to the music on the radio.

_________

The next morning we wake up early and have breakfast delivered while we make sure I have everything I need packed. "Wait babe I have a present for you" he tells me. "What?" I ask.

"It's in the car so I'll show you there" he answers. "Okay? Should I still bring all my tools and stuff?" I ask slightly confused. He chuckles "nah leave it, we should get to the meeting spot" he says.

He helps me with my bags and we say good bye to the girls before going down to the car. He pulls a giant bag out of the trunk "what is this?" I ask. "Open it" he says. I raise my eye brows and open it seeing a bunch of new hair styling tools and things to use. Including a Dyson air wrap, a brand new one.

I look over at him and he smiles excitedly "surprise!" He cheers. "Babe this is too much what the fuck" I say before hugging him. "You're welcome babe I know you'll get a lot of use out of them" he whispers.

We get in the car and he starts driving over to the airport and i quietly sing along to the radio.

My phone buzzes and I look at it a tad confused before seeing a few different texts from different people.

Stella: I'll miss you bestie

Camila: heard you're going on jacks tour now! Have fun!

Madeline: gonna miss you hoe

I giggle showing jack the girls texts and he smiles "they're good friends" he says. I nod in agreement "you've got good friends too" I reply. He nods and smiles "I know" he whispers.

We get to the airport and he carries almost all the bags only letting me carry the light bags. "You know I can carry my own bags" I tell him. "And you know that you're not allowed" he replies.

After checking our bags we go to our gate where everyone that is coming on tour are already waiting. I see druski stand up and run over picking jack up.

I giggle watching them and dru gives me a high five. "Hey ivy what's up" he asks. "Good, how are you dru?" I ask. "Excited!" He says.

The three of us sit down and talk waiting for the flight to board. I decide to scroll on my phone and go on Twitter. Everyones talking about jack starting tour and then a pic of us entering the airport pops up.

Deuxmoi: jack harlow and gf at airport likely leaving for tour

I go through the comments and lots of girls are talking about how lucky I am and how beautiful I am. A few guys saying jack is lucky too.

Suppose dodging the media and paparazzi is now impossible that we are together but we aren't going to be public with posting about our relationship, we both like it to be private.

Our flight boards half an hour later and I rest my head on Jack's shoulder feeling tired. "Go to sleep babe I'm here" he whispers. I nod and close my eyes "love you" I whisper. "Love you too" he whispers as i start to fall asleep.

______________________

Awwwee they said they love each other 😭 I love them

Vote
Comment
Follow me