Chapter 25

Surprise I somehow wrote 2 chapters today dispite working lol enjoy

________________

My knee moves up and down anxiously as we're waiting to board the plane. I'm about 15 weeks now and getting bigger by the week. "Babe your knee is vibrating" he whispers. "Oh I know, it can't stop" I reply.

His head rests on my knee and it stops "there, why are you so anxious?" He asks. "Flying and being pregnant I guess" I answer shrugging. "You flew a couple weeks ago" he says.

"Pffff I knew that, it's just I'm more pregnant now" I reply. "And your scared something will happen?" He asks. "Bingo bongo right on the money" I answer. He grabs my hands gently looking me in the eyes "you are fine, the doctor has cleared you and you are fine" he reassures me.

I nod doing breathing exercises "your right thank you" I whisper calming down more. He hands me the cold bottle of water "here" he whispers. I take a few sips and the anxiety goes away.

He smiles holding my hand "better?" He asks. I nod "yeah so much, thank you I love you" I whisper. "I love you too" he whispers pecking my lips.

Our plane boards half an hour later, I'm feeling extra tired today so I end up sleeping for a majority of the flight. Jack waking me up for snacks or water to make sure I'm hydrated.

Since i've been back he's been doing a lot of reading, I'm surprised he hasn't painted his spare room for the baby. We have been getting baby clothes when we see cute ones we like, going for neutral until we find out the sex which is only a few more weeks away.

Definitely not having a gender reveal party but we'll have a private baby shower. "Ready?" He asks in the rental. "Yeah" I whisper.

We took a morning flight out so we are just going over to his parents before mine but tomorrow we're getting together at mine. "My brothers there too" he says. "Oh cool" I reply. "Annnd my dad" he adds. I haven't gotten to meet his dad since he's been busy.

"Oh great" I nervously laugh. "dont be nervous they'll love you" he says rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "I know my emotions are all wack" I say. "Let me talk to my child" he says.

I laugh and roll my shirt up slightly "look bud you've gotta stop making your mommy feel like crap" he says. I giggle and put his hand on it "still feel nothin" he says. "I know" I frown. "Soon" I add. "I know" he says.

We get to his parents and they open the door welcoming us in. "Ivy how are you?" His mom asks hugging me. "I'm great, how are you?" I ask. "Great! How is my grandbaby in the making doing?" She asks. "The baby is great, still growin" I answer showing her.

She smiles "so tiny" she says. Jack chuckles "you should see it after she eats it just grows and goes back" he says. His mom laughs "yeah that's normal" she says. "Thank god" he whispers.

I turn to his dad "it's nice to finally meet you" I say. "You as well, Maggie told me about you" he replies. "Good things I hope" I say looking between them. "Oh of course!" He says.

We go into the living room and sit down talking for a bit then his brother pops his head in and looks straight at jack "why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" He asks. "Surprise? Did they not tell you?" Jack asks.

Clay shakes his head "nah they didn't" he replies looking around and then he spots me. "You're ivy right? " He asks. I smile and nod "sure am" I answer. "Awesome nice meeting you, stoked to be an uncle" he says. "sure you'll be great" jack says. "Come sit" Maggie tells him.

He joins in on the conversation, just asking Jack about the album release and what he's working on and me about work and of course asking us about the baby.