Chapter 34

Enjoy :)

_______________

It's been a wild month and a half  of coparenting with Jack, dispite the break and being upset with him I still love him and want a future with him it's hard seeing him and not being intimate.

Since giving birth my mind has been weird and I've felt depressed. Not sure if its regular depression or it's post partum but I am tired of feeling like this.

"Come on bentley I've fed you, I've changed you and you've slept what do you want?" I ask trying to get him to stop crying. A few seconds later theres a knock on the door and Bentley gets louder. I sigh going over and opening the door "perfect please take your son" I tell jack.

He chuckles and takes him coming inside  "hey buddy why are you so sad?" He asks him. "I've done everything" I say going around the kitchen cleaning up and then I realize that Bentley isn't crying anymore.

I turn and see that jack is swaying and rapping to him. "I never thought to do that" I whisper going over. "He looks just like you" I whisper. He looks at me and smiles "really?" He asks. I nod "yeah but with my eyes" I giggle. He smiles "you know I love your eyes" he whispers.

Bentley burps breaking the tension we both laugh. "I think that might be a que for a nap" he says. I nod in agreement "uh can we talk?" I ask. He nods "yeah of course" he answers.

We go over to the couch and he sits with Bentley on his chest falling asleep. "what do you need to talk about?" He asks. "I should explain why I wanted the break although it probably makes no sense" I start.

He nods for me to go on "first i want to say it is in no way your fault, second I think I have postpartum depression and third I am still as madly in love with you as I was a year ago" I get out.

After a few seconds of him thinking he smiles "good to know it wasn't me, do you want to go to a doctor for it? Because we can get you help I want you here and bentley needs you, and I love you more than I did the day we met" he replies.

My heart thumps and the butterflies in my stomach start going crazy. "Are you coming home? Can we be done this break?" He asks. I nod "yes I don't know how much longer I could stay here I miss you" I answer.

He stands up putting Bentley in his bassinet and stands infront of me. I stand up and put my face in his chest hugging him tightly.  "I'm here baby" he whispers rubbing my back. I pull away and his shirts wet, he lifts my face up wiping the tears away. "Thank you" I whisper.

"I promise you I'll make sure my phone is always on me when I'm away" he whispers. "I'm just more annoyed that women answered it" I reply. "She grabbed my phone, I had left it on the desk and dru fired her" he says. I nod "you know I trust you Jack" I whisper.

We stand talking and hugging for a few minutes. This is what I've needed. "Go pack your stuff and I'll change bentley" he says rubbing my back. I nod leaning up and pecking his lips.

After packing my stuff, changing and making myself look decent I go into the living area. "Isn't mommy beautiful?" Jack asks Bentley as I walk in. I blush covering my face and jack smirks.

He kisses the top of my head as we're leaving. I text the groupchat with stella and Madeline, earlier I had told them I'm going to talk to jack and they're supportive.

Ivy: going back home with jack <3 thank you for letting me stay and for the help I love you guys

"Ready?" He asks. I nod resting my head on Jack's side holding Bentley in his carrier. Jack packed everything else up while I got changed. "I haven't gotten to eat can we get in n out?" I ask. He nods "I was gonna go there before home anyways" he replies.