Chapter 43

Hoping to get another out after this one :) ya girl is struggling rn lol anyways enjoy

____________________

After France we went to Belgium which was beautiful and super fun, hopefully we can go back for an actual visit. Italy was just as pretty as it was last tour, and I ate so much pasta and bread while we were there.

Next we were in Poland, we had a lot fun and while jack had a radio interview I took Bentley and went out with the dancers and zoe to see the churches and lovely buildings. Sadly we weren't there for long after the concert and then we were in Denmark, we tried so many different foods and some I remember from growing up.

We are now in london, we have a couple weeks left until we're back home. After getting home we're going to Louisville for Christmas and for awhile after.

As I'm changing Bentley jack comes back from soundcheck. "Hey babies" he says standing behind and looking between us. "How was soundcheck?" I ask. "Good" he whispers kissing my cheek gently and I feel his arm move around my waist.  "That's good, how long until it starts?" I ask.

"Mmmm a couple of hours" he whispers. "Think zoe would watch him?" I ask quietly. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck "yeah" he whispers then turns to zoe. "Hey zoe can you watch him for a little bit?" He asks.

She looks over and then between us and smirks "yeah of course" she replies and takes him from me. "Go do whatever" she adds. "Thank you" I whisper slightly embarrassed before leaving to find an empty room.

We end up finding an unlocked closet, jack closes the door when we get in making sure it'll open after. "Just a quickie" I say. He nods in agreement and lifts me up.

After we're back everyones running around making sure everything is perfect. I get started on the girls hair and jack gets dressed for the show. It doesn't take me long to do the hair tonight since we're just going with slicked back pony tails.

Before Jack goes in we huddle up and he does his speech. "Only 6 more shows after tonight, thank you everyone for being apart of why we are all here tonight, zoe my pr manager, Phil my tour manager, each of the dancers and ivy my beautiful fiance and hair stylist" he says.

"Let's have fun tonight I love you all" he finishes. We all pull apart and I hold Bentley making sure his headphones are on properly. "Baby come here" jack says gently pulling us into a hug.

I smile wrapping my one arm around him and he kisses bentleys forehead "will he be awake when I get off?" He asks. "Probably" I reply. "Mmm okay, make sure you eat too" he says. I giggle "baby you have a show go kick butt I love you" I tell him. He kisses me gently before running onto stage starting with 21c/delta.

As the show goes on I watch holding Bentley and dancing a little bit on spot. Zoe stands beside me and we dance together. "How are you guys doing?" she asks. "Good, I couldn't be happier" I smile looking out at him.

She smiles "sooo are you glad I dragged you to that party?" She asks. I roll my eyes smiling "yes thank you for that" I reply. "Have you started the wedding planning?" She asks. "We will when we're back home, his album is coming out in april so we'll definitely be started before that but I'm in no rush" I answer.

"Do you think you'll be married before you have another?" She asks. "Yeah definitely, we've been actively avoiding getting pregnant again" I answer. "That's smart" she smiles.

Jack comes off stage all sweaty and hugs me anyway. Zoe had taken Bentley from me since my arms started falling asleep so he lifts me up carrying me back to the dressing room with zoe and everyone else following.

Birmingham, liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh go by so quick. We had a lot of fun in each city seeing different things.

We've now been in Dublin for a couple of days, Jack had a morning soundcheck instead of a couple of hours before the show so we got to check out a few local spots. A few fans recognizing him so he took some selfies and signed a few things.

I am now doing the girls hair, each having different braids but being put into a pony tail as well. "Alright yours is done" I smile finishing it off with hair spray. Jack comes and stands behind me resting a hand on my waist "you free for preshow cuddles?" He asks.

"Definitely" I giggle. He lays on the free couch and I lay ontop of him resting my head in the crook of his neck. "Wheres Bentley?" He whispers. "Napping" I answer quietly.

We lay there for about an hour before he has to go out. I stand side stage again dancing with Bentley in my arms. He is now about 8 months now and growing rapidly.

During the last song he brings everyone out and makes us all bow before we leave going back to the dressing room. Jack chills on the couch with Bentley jumping on his knees while I pack everything up. "Thank you all again for coming! I'll see you back home" jack says as people start leaving.

Everyones going to different places and we're not going home until the morning so we get everything before going back to the hotel.

The flight home is thankfully not too bad, bentley was asleep when we go to our seats but woke up when we started taking off and then slept more near the end. Since it's the morning when we're back in la we have breakfast and just spend our day doing the tour laundry and then we pack for louisville.

"How long are we there?" He asks. "A month" I answer. We are also renting an airbnb while we're there that is right in between our families homes. "That sounds good" he smiles.

I look over and bentleys jumping like crazy in the jolly jumper laughing. "He's gonna love all of the attention" I smile. Jack chuckles "oh yeah" he looks over at him.

For the rest of the night we just watch movies while Bentley is jumping in his jolly jumper, we got him one that doesn't need to be in a door way so he can watch tv and jump.

The next morning we're awake and out of the house by 10am stopping to get breakfast on the way to the airport and of course there is paparazzi just waiting there for which ever celebrity they can see first and unfortunately for us jack is the only one that decided to fly out at 11am.

"Where are you flying to? How was the tour?" They ask. We rush inside and a couple follow us and I make sure bentleys face is hidden while my hood is also up. "Please leave me and my family alone" jack replies gripping my hand while we're rushing to check in. "Just one question jack, were the cheating rumours true?" He asks.

I roll my eyes "don't you have anything else to do?" I ask. They back off and we're able to check in and go through security finally getting away from the media. "Watch them spin that" I comment. "We'll just ignore them then" he replies.

Our flight boards an hour later and then we're on our way to Louisville and the flight goes by like nothing.

Tmz: jack harlow yells at paparazzi

Deumoix: jack harlow and fiance at LAX both seem annoyed

"Annoyed? More like pissed off" I comment seeing the posts already. "Babe just ignore them" he says holding my hand. I sigh putting my phone away "just making sure Bentleys face wasnt shown" I reply.

We get to the Airbnb and just destress from the flight leaving our phones alone and getting comfortable before we go out. We're  having dinner at my sisters so Bentley has a nap before we go.

______________________

Hope ya enjoyed gimme those thoughts and predictions

Vote
Comment
Follow me