Chapter 17

Writing this bored as fuck at work lol enjoy!

___________________

It's been a few weeks since we were in louisville and it's been uphill since. Every night we're in a different city and it's been such an amazing experience and I'm so happy I gave jack a chance.

After Nashville we went down to texas and then did a few cities in florida and made our way to California and now we are in canada again. It's now been 3 months since jack and I started dating but feels like forever.

There is only two more weeks until the tour is over and about 5 until I leave with Camila for her tour. Jack and I are currently walking around one of the largest malls in north america and I've never been somewhere so big.

"So so far we've seen an ice rink, the 2 indoor mini courses, the bowling alley, hotel, indoor wave pool, the movie theater and cannabis dispensary, oh and the sea world thing" jack lists off. "Dont forget the indoor amusement park and the wedding chapel, ah yes and the 3 level go kart track" I add. "Oh yeah forgot those this place is HUGE" he says looking around.

There is also like 2 food courts and even a section for fancy restaurants called bourbon street. "You hungry?" Jack asks. I nod "yeah I could eat theres plenty of places here" I laugh.

We walk over to the one food court and look around and neither of us find a place we like so we go to the other and the only thing that somewhat interest me is McDonald's but my stomach says otherwise so we go to bourbon street instead.

"Old spaghetti factory?" Jack asks. "I could go for pasta" I answer rubbing my stomach. "And bread!" He jumps excitedly. I giggle following him to the front. "Table for 2?" The hostess asks.

I hear running behind us "no 4" the voice behind me answers. I turn and its stella and dru. My eyes widen "oh my god" I squeal and hug her tightly. "Surprise!" She cheers.

After I pull away I look at the guys and they're both smirking. I've been feeling a tad down lately and I told jack yesterday. My god I love him. "Which one of you got her here?" I ask.

Jack smiles "I called her after our talk yesterday and she agreed to fly up here and dru picked her up a couple hours ago" he answers. I give him a hug "I love you so much" I whisper then look up at him.

"Uh I'm sorry to interrupt but can i seat you at a table or a booth?" The hostess asks. "Oh uh sorry a table" I answer. Canadas rubbed off on me a little bit I've been saying sorry a lot. She takes us to a table and places the menus down nicely before telling us our waiters name and that he'll be there in a few minutes.

I look over at stella and smile happily "ahhh I can't believe you're here, how was the flight? You're not too cold are you?" I ask. She laughs "it was a great flight the airport is beautiful here, and no I was a tad cold when I first landed but got use to it" she replies. "Yeah it rained a lot this morning" I say.

The boys are quietly talking and stella catches me up about the salon and how good everything is going. Nothing crazy has happened thankfully. "Uh hello my name is Andrew and I am your waiter this afternoon can I get you something to drink?" He asks.

We order our drinks and he let's us look through the menu. I decide on penne with alfredo and a side salad. We also get bread for the table with yummy butter.

I think throughout us waiting for our food we end up having 3 or 4 loafs and I'm still feeling hungry. He brings our salads out before we get whatever we ordered. "Damn I like this place" I say sitting back. "If we're ever in Edmonton again we gotta come here" dru says.