Chapter 35

Let's GOOOO hope you enjoy!

__________________

2 weeks later

Deuxmoi: Jack harlow and sons mom seen out for dinner

I roll my eyes scrolling passed the post. They really have nothing else to do huh. I put my phone back in my pocket and sweep around the shop. Jack took bentley to the album cover shoot thankfully zoe is gonna be there so he has some help.

But today I'm working since jack told me I should work instead of being at home bored. "Hows the baby?" Gabriel asks. "Hes so good oh my god, he's better than I expected" i answer.

He lets me gush over him "and how are you and jack?" He asks. "You saw the post didnt you?" I ask. "guilty" he says. "We're good, our break is over and I'm back at home" I smile. "Oh that's good!" He replies.

We talk for a bit between our clients and the day goes by fast. While I'm finishing up my last client jack comes in carrying bentley in his carrier. She looks to the side and sees them "oh my goodness who's baby?" She asks.

"Oh he's mine" I answer with a smile. "How old is he?" She asks. "He's 2 months" i reply. "Awe is that his dad?" She asks. I nod and smile looking at them.

I finish up her hair and we go over to the front. Grabiels standing infront of jack holding Bentley gushing over him. "Ivy he is so cute where'd he get it?" He asks. I gasp offended and so does jack "his dad he got is from his dad" I reply. "He looks like jack but with your eyes" he says. Jack smiles "that's what I've been saying" he pipes in.

She pays and takes a look at Bentley before leaving. "I just gotta clean up my station and then we're good" I tell jack. He nods and I give him a peck on the lips before cleaning up my station and hair around the girls stations as they're cutting.

"What are we doing today?" I ask him after finishing up. "A surprise" he smiles. "Oh gosh okay let's go" I reply waving by to everyone and carrying Bentley out. I put him in the back and see a couple suitcases as well. "Are you telling me where we're going?" I ask him.

He shakes his head "nope you'll find out when we get to the airport" he answers. "I don't know how flying with Bentley is gonna be" I say feeling nervous. He holds my hand gently "don't worry, he's not coming" he says. "What?" I ask widening my eyes.

My phone buzzes and I look at it.

Stella: meet ya at the airport ;)

"The girls are gonna watch him so we can have a couple of days away" he says. "I didn't pump enough" I say. "Its ok I froze some extra from our break" he smiles. "Fuck I love you" I whisper.

We get to the airport waiting for stella and Madeline who shouldn't be too far behind us. "Ok we're here can I know now?" I ask. He shakes his head "not yet" he rests his hand on my cheek gently rubbing it with his thumb.

The girls park behind us getting out. I shift bentley in my arms looking at him. "My boy" I whisper then i feel him fart. "Please take your nephew" i say. Stella giggles taking him and jack hands the carrier over to Madeline.

"If anything happens please call" I tell them. "Of course" stella smiles. "If we dont answer keep calling" I add. "He'll be fine go" Madeline says. I nod and kiss Bentleys forehead before going inside with jack and our 2 suitcases.

We check in and I avoid looking at the destination until we get to our gate. "Okay you can look at the ticket" he says. Paris, France. WHAT?? "P-Paris?" I ask. He smiles nodding "surprise!" He cheers. "Wow" I whisper.

I look up at him and smile pulling him in for a hug "romantic right?" He asks wiggling his eye brows. I giggle and nod "very" I whisper leaning up to connect our lips.

Our flight boards an hour later and we get to our seats in first class. "I can put you in first class" he whispers his song lyrics in my ear making me blush. "You trying to make me act up?" I ask smirking. "Maybe" he smirks back. 

"We have about 10 hours" I whisper. "Oh?" He raises his eyebrows. "We have to wait until the seatbelt sign is off" I reply. "I've been waiting I can continue" he says

We hadn't realized the 6 weeks was actually up during our break and we've only done oral since we've been back together. "Its just as hard for me" I whisper. "I know" he whispers kissing the back of my hand.

About an hour passes before he looks up at the sign. "Its off, I'll go first" he says. I nod "I'll wait a couple minutes" I reply quietly. He gets up going to the bathroom and I watch the time on my phone before getting up.

Thankfully it's a pretty quiet flight and there's not many people and the people that are in first class are on their laptops or asleep. I sneak in and he looks down at me "hi" he whispers. I giggle "hi" I whisper back.

He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist and I lean my forehead against his "please make love to me" I whisper. Without a word he connects our lips kissing me gently and then moves down kissing my neck.

I moan quietly and he puts me down "here get on the sink" he whispers. I nod taking my pants off and getting on the tiny sink. He moves closer and I feel him slide in slowly "shit" he whispers. I cover my mouth suppressing a moan and he starts moving and holding my hips.

Our hips move in sync and so do our lips, moaning into each other's mouths. "I-im close" I whisper. "You can" he whispers encouragingly. My toes curl and legs shake slightly "fuck" I whisper. He lets out a groan and kisses me deeply.

We finish up and I adjust myself before going out to our seats. Nobody notices that he walks out a minute later. Success again. The next 9 hours go by, we slept for 7 of it and then we finally land in paris.

The time difference hits us and so does the jet lag so we end up just laying in bed eating chocolate covered strawberries and so many pastries wearing just our underwear. "So what are we doing here?" I ask.

He smiles "site seeing, no work and no baby crying" he says. "Sounds fun" I smile. "And lots of love making" he wiggles his eyebrows. "Mmmm I like the sound of that" I whisper back.

__________________________

Oop hope you enjoyed give me your thoughts :)

Vote
Comment
Follow me