Chapter 7

Idk how but this is the 3rd chapter of the day lol this ones a long one
_________________

Jack and I slept until 11am and I feel refreshed. While my hair is air drying for a little bit I go through the 5 outfits I brought finally choosing a knee length black skirt and a black crop top.

"Can you throw me the towel over there babe?" Jack asks. "Sure babe" I whisper thowing the towel towards him. He catches it and wraps it around his waist stepping out of the shower. "Do you wanna go shopping before dinner?" Jack asks standing behind me at the sink looking at me through the mirror.

I think for a few seconds "yeah sure!" I say looking at him. He moves the hair away from my neck and pecks my neck gently "you can give me a fashion show" he whispers.

He turns me around and gently cups my face. "Is that ok?" He asks. I giggle "yeah I'll gladly give you a fashion show" I reply. "Good, we can finish getting ready and then go get something to eat and then I want to spoil the fuck out of you" he says before kissing me deeply.

The weird feeling in my stomach comes back and I smile kissing him back. He pulls away and rubs my cheek gently "you're warm, are you okay?" He asks. I nod smiling "y-yeah I'm good, so good" I whisper. He smiles "good" he says then walks away to the bed where our clothes are.

I let out the breath I was holding in after he's gone to pick out an outfit and start drying my hair. Thank god for the Dyson air wrap. My phone buzzes while I'm doing natural makeup and I look down.

Camila: yeah that's sounds great! Text me where and I'll meet you there around 4

To camila: awesome! I'll ask the boys where they want to go

_________

I walk back into the room once I'm ready and back finished putting on his rings. Damn that's hot. "Uh Camila wants to know where we will be meeting" I say.

"Nobu?" He asks. "Sure I've never been there" I reply. "Sounds good I'll let nas know" he says typing on his phone. "I'll let Camila know then" I say. I quickly text her and then go on twitter feeling a tad bored.

Jack harlow girlfriend?

Jack harlow was seen at LAX with a new mystery girl going to New York city maybe to see lil nas x or just to get away

I'm not his girlfriend but it sure feels like it. "Oh, you saw" he says. "Yeah, I figured there was something when zoe was surprised that it was me seen with you at the airport" I reply turning around. "We can get disguises" he says. I giggle and shake my head "no it's fine, I will suffer through the media just for you" I say.

He frowns "I'm sorry you didn't sign up for this" he says. "Hey its okay, they haven't figured out who I am" I say reassuring him. "They said I'm your girlfriend" I add. "Well?" He asks. "Well what?" I ask. "Well are you?" He asks.

My heart thumps and the funny feeling comes back "um ask me again when we're back in La" I say. He nods and leaves a kiss on my forehead. "Take your time I'll be here" he whispers.

I nod looking into his eyes and there's still that twinkle. "Thank you for being patient with me" I whisper. He nods pecking my lips again and we head out and he drives to a small pizza place. "This is where I come everytime I'm in New York, the slice is huge and it's only a dollar" he says standing infront.

"That's amazing, let's go! My stomach is gonna start getting violent with me" I joke. He chuckles and opens the door "my lady" he says. I giggle and go in with him following behind me.