Chapter 15

Gonna attempt to make this one a little shorter

________________

We've been on the road for a few weeks now, after New York we went down to Jersey and philly then up to Boston and we even got to go to canada but now we are in chicago.

After this we are going home to Louisville for a show and hopefully we'll be able to see our families. I know jack would love to see his mom and I wanna see mine.

"One more show until we're home" jack whispers as we are on our way to the venue for the show. "Are you excited?" I ask him. His face lights up and he nods excitedly "yes and the love of my life will be there too" he says kissing me on the top of the head.

My face heats up and I hide my face in the crook of his neck making him chuckle "I love making you blush" he whispers. "Oh?" I say looking at him. "What? You're cute!" He replies with his hand on the side of my face and his thumb rubbing my cheek.

He'll never not make me blush and give me the tingles. "I don't know how I got so lucky" I whisper. "I'm the lucky one" jack says.

Before I could fight back we get to the venue and since the windows are open we can hear the fans chanting for jack and a few screams for dru.

We get out and security helps guide us through "love you jack!" A few people scream. Jack notices a few people have things to sign so he stops and I stand with dru "he loves his fans" he whispers loud enough for me to hear.

I nod "I know, they love him too" I reply. "Ivy we love you!" I hear from behind me so I turn to wave at them. They wave intensely at me making me laugh and I read their sign.

Jack I want your girlfriend

Dru turns too and laughs reading the sign and I giggle to myself before blowing them a kiss. I knew they knew he has a girlfriend but I didn't know they knew my name.

Jack finishes up on that side and comes over to us. "Bro look at that sign over there" dru tells him. Jack's head turns and he laughs waving at them. "She's mine!" He shouts making them laugh.

I try not to blush but then he grabs my hand and starts walking to the entrance. The fans get louder and I hear a few different things being shouted. "You're so cute!""I wanna be her""MILF" I'm not even a mom? What? I laugh it off as we get inside.

"Wait did someone call you a milf?" Jack asks. "That they did and I'm not a mom" I answer. "I meeeaaaan" he replies looking me up and down "I could make you one" he says. "Or we can practice making me one" I reply wiggling my eyebrows.

He groans "that's not the same" he pouts making me giggle. "We're not ready for a baby" I remind him. "I know but you'd be a milf" he says. "We can talk about it later jack" I tell him.

Before he says anything else dru drags us through the venue and to the dressing rooms. The thought of me being pregnant and him on the road is scary but I know it's bound to happen at some point in our relationship.

I know we've only been together almost 2 months but it feels like years and when you know it's right you know. "Dru can you tell ivy to let me make her a milf?" Jack asks. "Just get her a dog or another cat" dru replies. "That's not the same" Jack groans. "Awe poor baby" I pipe in.

He looks at me with daggers and then starts tickling me. "Baby stop it" I say through the laughter. He laughs before stopping and pecking my lips. "You're gross" dru says. "And you're jealous" I say.

"I am not" he says pointing at me. "Sure buddy" I reply. Jack smirks and runs his hand through my hair "isn't she great?" He asks. "Nah i hate her" dru replies sarcastically.