Chapter 20

Enjoy ;)

__________________

"I miss you so much" I whisper over facetime. "I miss you too" he whispers. I wipe my face and look at him, we are about 6 days away from seeing each other in New York. It's been a few weeks already and Jack's album was released just a few days ago.

Camilas tour is a little different from Jack's, after doing California we went through the southern states and up to New York. We're currently in Washington DC and it's the morning so nobody else is awake.

Jack frowns once he realizes I was crying "don't cry baby we'll be together soon" he reassures me. "I know I don't know why I'm  crying again" I reply. "Again?" He asks.

I sigh "yeah i think my periods due soon so I'm extra emotional" i reply. "Shit okay, do you want me to get you anything incase?" He asks. "Probably my regular stuff you get me" I reply.

He's really sweet when I'm on my period, i get bad cramps so he makes sure I'm comfortable with a heating bad and tons of chocolate or ice cream. "And you brought the heating pad?" He asks. "Yes baby I brought the heating pad" I smile.

"Good" he smiles. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back. "What are the plans for today?" He asks. "Soundcheck is at 3 and I don't have to be there until 4:30" I answer. "What are yours?" I ask. "I think I've got a rehersal for snl" he answers.

He is going to be in New York for the next few weeks doing promo for the album and I wouldn't be surprised if he's already started on the next one so he'd be working on it too. "And then I'm going to the studio with dru" he adds.

I smile "oh? You working on it already?" I ask. "Uh huh I'm always workin baby" he winks. "Oh shut up" I roll my eyes. "You really wanna impregnate me huh?" I ask. "Whaaaat what do you mean?" He acts surprised.

"Don't be acting surprised" I tell him. He chuckles "I just think you'd look freaking sexy pregnant" he says. I can't help but blush and my hand rests on my stomach "as exciting as it sounds I don't think we're ready" I reply.

He frowns "I get it, what do we need to do to be ready?" He asks. I sigh turning onto my stomach "I think we should be together at least a year before we try, living together so we can parent together and I want to be able to properly track my period" I answer.

A few seconds go by and he nods "okay that is the same timeline as the album drop and the next tour" he replies. "Wait so it'll be a year while you're back on tour?" I ask.

"Yes, and I've already been asked by the dancers to ask you to come on it so we will be together" he answers. I smile and nod happily "of course I had so much fun the first time, is it just us and canada?" I ask. "Yes and a few european dates" he says.

I haven't been to europe in so long so this should be fun. "Ooooh that sounds awesome" I reply.

We talk for another hour before we both have to go to our things. Camila sees how happy I am when I come in and she hugs me "did you talk with jack?" She asks. I nod smiling "yes I did" I reply.

She smiles "good I know you've been missing him" she says. I nod and smile "I have even though we were on facetime a couple days ago" I respond.

"That's what happens when you're in love" she says. "We were also together for a few months and hardly left each others sides" I add. "That's fair" she says.

I go over and put my tools down and start organizing before the girls come in so I can do their hair. Camila already had her soundcheck and washed her hair so it's just been air drying until I got there and was ready.

She sits in front "just do ringlets and they'll fall throughout the night" she says. I nod plugging in my curling iron "alright sounds good, want it down and then half way through I can pin half of it up?" I ask.