Chapter 40

Enjoy ;)

_____________________

Deuxmoi: Jack harlow Cheater

During the break Jack was out and about with other women

"Other women? That's literally zoe and his other managers" I roll my eyes talking to myself. Jack's changing Bentley in the other room, the dancers are doing a rehersal so I'm alone in the room bored and decided to go on Instagram.

I like seeing what the gossip sites say about other celebs and occasionally they'll post about jack and I being spotted at a restaurant but this takes the cake for stupidity.

Jack comes back dancing with Bentley making him giggle. "Hey you ok?" He asks. "Yeah just that gossip profile on Instagram trying to make you seem like shit" I reply showing him. He rolls his eyes "they're so dumb, you know I'd never cheat right"? He asks to confirm.

"Yeah of course, you also know I'd make your life hell if you did and I'm sure your mom wouldnt be happy with you either" I answer. "And you know that I love you more than anything" he adds. "That too" I giggle pecking his cheek.

Jack has Bentley sitting on his knees facing him making him laugh. "He is such a happy baby" I smile. He nods smiling and then looks over at me "he is" he whispers. "You two make me happy" I whisper resting my head on Jack's shoulder. He kisses the top of my head gently "I can't wait for him to have a sibling" he whispers.

I smile and the butterflies start moving around at the thought of another one. But not yet. My period came last week so we are in the clear, we've continued to use many forms of birth control just so it doesn't happen so soon.

"I can" I whisper. He chuckles "i knowwww another year and a half until we can try" he says. "Do you think we'll be married by then?" I ask quietly. "Maybe, I hope so" he whispers. "Me too" I whisper.

The dancers come in a few minutes later "you've got sound check now" they let him know. Gayle had hers before so Jack's up. "Can someone watch Bentley?" Jack asks. "For what?" I ask. "So you can come with me, I want you there for the q&a" he says.

After convincing me they say they'll watch him and so I follow jack. He puts one of his in ears in and I sit on the stage watching him. The crowd of about 50 people cheering happily.

When we came out they were super excited, somehow they were more excited to see me. After he does soundcheck he joins me on sitting on the edge of the stage. "Does anyone have any questions?" He asks.

They all raise their hands "okay we'll start with you" he says pointing at someone up front. "Is there anything you do now before going out on stage you didn't last tour?" She asks. "Nap" he says. Everyone laughs and I giggle nodding. "No its true! When my son needs a nap I'll just have him on my chest and we'll both nap" he adds.

"That's so cute!" I hear a few of them say. He goes through a lot of music related questions. "Okay just a couple more and then I have one for you guys" he says then points to another person. "How long have you been with ivy?" She asks.

He looks over at me and smiles "about a year and a half, we started a month before the last tour" he answers. "Awwwwwww" they all say. He smiles and I cover my face blushing. We don't count the break we had, each couple works differently and that's how we do.

The last questions about the next album and how long until it should be out. I think he said march or April. It's currently October and the European leg ends in December before christmas. Bentley would be 1 if he releases it in april. That's crazy.