Chapter 14

Likely going to slow down with the posting the next few days since work is a thing

________________

"JAAAACK!" we hear from outside the van. We landed in New York half an hour ago and now we're in the van going to the hotel to settle. "God damn" I say. "You good?" He asks.

I nod smiling "yeah this is just the start" I say. He nods and decides to pop his out the window waving to them making them scream even more. I giggle watching him, dru shakes his head "dude get yo ass back in the van" he tells him.

Jack chuckles coming back in "ready?" He asks me. I nod excitedly "yes let's gooo" I reply. The van starts moving and we sit jamming to the music playing.

This is not what I expected after meeting jack, I also didn't expect to fall in love with him but here I am truely, madly, deeply in love with this curly haired, 6 ft 3 weirdo. I would literally do anything for him.

After we get to the hotel we settle into our room and I look out the window admiring the view. Then I feel his arms around my waist "back in new york" he whispers.

I turn around and look up at him "I love it here" I whisper. "me too" he whispers. "Oooooh can we go to Mario's?" I ask. "That's why I love you, of course we can go to Mario's" he says. I giggle and peck his lips before going over to my bag to change from my airplane outfit.

He stands looking at the view while waiting for me and then we head down to get a taxi. "Mario's pizzeria please" jack says after we got in.

"Yes sir!" The driver says taking off. We look out the window as he drives through the city going to the pizzeria. "Thank you" jack says handing him the money and extra. "Thank you mr harlow" he says.

We get out and hold hands going in "jack! Ivy!" Mario says with a bright smiles. "Hey Mario!" I say. "Ms ivy how are you?" He asks. "I'm good mario, hows business?" I ask. "Amazing!" He answers. "That's awesome!" Jack says.

He smiles and looks at us "I see you're finally together what can I get my favourite couple?" He asks. "Can I get a pepperoni?" Jack asks. "Sausage, do you have bacon?" I ask. "Sausage and bacon?" He asks. "Yes please" I say.

Jack pays and even orders a couple pizzas to bring back for everyone else. We eat our slices while waiting for the pizzas to be done. "Hey can I take a pic for my Instagram?" I ask him. "Oh sure!" He says.

I smile and take a pic of him for my Instagram story. And I post with a caption 'favourite place in New York come to Mario's pizzeria' . "That should bring in more business" I tell him. "Ah thank you ivy you're so nice" he says. "That's why I love her" jack says making me blush.

After we get our pizzas we head out and jack flags a taxi down so we can go back to the hotel. It's not long before we're back and we find dru and a few of the other guys.

"Ah shit I knew it thank you guys" dru says. "How'd you know?" I ask. "Your Instagram" he smirks. "Fair enough" I laugh. The guys dig into the pizzas and I notice jack sitting on the couch so I take a seat on his lap.

He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder looking over it. "You're warm babe" he whispers. "I know I dont know why" I whisper back. "It's ok you're hot in looks and temperature" he says.

I giggle and look at him "you're so cute" I whisper. Everyone around us are use to us just staring at each other and ignoring everyone else. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper.

"I love me too" dru says sitting next to us. We both laugh and look over at him "dru you'll find someone to sit on your face I mean lap" jack says. I look at him "really?" I raise my eyebrows.

Jack acts innocent and dru chuckles "I know" he says. "Is stella single?" He asks me. "Yeah she is" I answer. "Why?" I ask smirking. "So I can shoot my shot" he replies going onto his phone.

A few minutes later my phone buzzes and I giggle looking at the text I just got from stella.

Stella: DUDE ALDNAKOZANAK DRUSKI JUST DMD ME ON INSTA HOWD HE FIND IT??????? DID YOU GIVE IT TO HIM????? HELLO?????

I show Jack and he chuckles "don't show him his head will get big" he says. I laugh to myself and text stella back.

To stella: nah I didn't tell him I'm guessing he found it through mine somehow lol he asked if you were single

We chill out there for a little bit before they have rehearsal for tomorrow's first show so I tag a long and stand back stage. He's so energetic on stage it's crazy.

Rehearsal lasts for a couple hours before we go back to the hotel where food is already waiting. "Going out on the patio" jack tells me holding a joint he just rolled. I stand up from the floor and walk over "I'll come for the air" I say.

He smiles and we sit outside on the patio looking out at the view and he smokes relaxing for the night. "Thank you for coming" he says.

I look over at him and smile "of course baby" I reply. He holds his joint out "wanna try? I'm here if anything happens" he asks. I take it and take a small hit, inhaling and then letting the smoke out. "Oh wow" I whisper.

The feeling hits me a few minutes later and we sit in the patio high and cuddling. "How is sex high?" I ask. He smirks looking at me "you wanna try?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I whisper.

He stands up and then helps me up but picks me up carrying me over to our bed. He slowly removes my clothes kissing every inch of my body "I love you" he whispers every time.

After my clothes are gone he hovers above me and looks me in the eyes "you're beautiful" he whispers and starts fingering me. My back arches slightly and he smirks pressing my stomach down with the other hand.

"jack pl-please" I whisper out. "Please what?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Please fuck me" I reply. "Good girl" he whispers before sliding in making me moan out and my back arch.

He sits up and holds my hip with one hand and presses down on my stomach with the other making it feel better. It doesn't take mr long to finish then we switch positions and continue going for another hour before he pulls out and finishes.

We've been so busy I havent had time to get on the pill so we are just winging it at this point. If it happens it happens. He hands me a shirt from his suitcase and I giggle putting on and getting comfy.

After he comes back from the bathroom he lays behind me cuddling me tightly. "I love you baby girl" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back. He kisses the back of my neck gently as I fall asleep in his arms.

___________________

Ugh they're so cute I can't haha

Vote
Comment
Follow me