Prologue.

Age: Taehyung:11 Jungkook:6

"Hyung" Jungkook fidgeted clutching on to his mom's dress. He couldn't bring himself to look into Taehyung's eyes. 

Taehyung Knelt in front of him, "What is it, Jungkook-ah?"

"Will you marry me Hyung? I'll make you the happiest man in the world!"

"eh?"

You can Put it this way, it was Taehyung's first time to receive a marriage proposal.

...

....

12 years later

Taehyung Age 23     Jungkook Age 18

"I'm the world's most happiest man!" Taehyung raised his glass and the guests followed his actions. 

"Of course Taehyung-ah! You married the prettiest one in the world!" his friend patted him on the shoulder. Taehyung smiled and turned to his lover, the light of his life, the very breath in his lungs...however you name it, it was Taehyung's  true love. 

"I can't believe we are married!" Taehyung leaned in.

"Start believing it" their lips connected. 

"To the new Husband and Wife! Kim Taehyung and Kim eun-ha!" Cheers echoed in the room. 

Kim Eun-ha The prettiest girl in the world, Kim Eun-ha

 The light of his life,

Kim Eun-ha

The very Breath in his lungs,

Kim Eun-ha

His True Love, 

Jungkook? Taehyung's thoughts halted when he saw the boy standing in front of him. 

"Jungkook?"

"Congratulations on your marriage." Jungkook smiled.

_______________________________

Guess who's starting a new story without finishing the old ones? 

THis bitch right here !

ANywaYsssssssssssssssssss......I hope you enjoy this new story.