chapter 9

Why?

'I can do it' 

why did I say that? 

we are here at my place but....I DID NOT CONFESS FOR THIS REASON !

Jungkook was having a mental breakdown as Taehyung was in the shower. 

I just...wanted him to know how I feel...

"what's got you thinking so hard?" Taehyung asked, stepping out of the shower while a pair of loose sweatpants covered his bottoms. 

Jungkook blushed. 

"You're cute when you blush" Taehyung smirked as he closed the distance between them and attached his mouth to Jungkook's exposed neck.

Jungkook gripped the table behind him, his nails digged into the wood as Taehyung's mouth worked on his skin.

is this some sort of test? trying to intimidate me?

Trying to make me back off?

But I won't be the first one to run away. 

He grabbed Taehyung's face and kissed him on the lips and slipped his tongue in.

Definitely won't back away. 

"Shall we head to bed?" Taehyung asked confidently.

Jungkook could hear his own heartbeat as he led Taehyung to his bed. 

Taehyung sensually laid down on the bed while Jungkook took of his shirt. 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung's eyes went wide, "you--you have tattoos?"

"um-yeah..didn't I mention it earlier?" Jungkook shyly scratched his neck, "It's just a little, don't you like it?"

"No..no...it's beautiful" Taehyung pulled Jungkook on top of and kissed him, "This is not your first time right?"

"With a man..it is.."

"hmm" Taehyung hummed and flipped them over and reached for Jungkook's boxers, "since this is your first time...I'll make you feel good." he pulled out the younger's dick and put it into his mouth.

Jungkook was surprised, "Ah hyung.."

Taehyung himself was surprised too, what the hell was he doing? getting into bed with Jungkook? sucking his dick? enjoying it? he had surely lost his mind. 

After a minute Jungkook stopped him, "Hyung stop..I--"

Taehyung pushed him down in the bed and climbed on top of him and slowly sinked down on Jungkook's dick, "I--uh I prepared myself in the shower." he moaned as he fully sat down. 

Jungkook groaned. He has gone mad. Taehyung's voice, his body...it was erotic.

"it's a relief you're not turned off" Taehyung breathed. 

Jungkook flipped them so he was on top, "There's no way that will happen. I always fantasized about you...a lot more than 100 times"

It was Taehyung's turn to blush. He brought his hands to cover his face.

Jungkook saw the ring on Taehyung's finger. He was divorced, but still was wearing the ring?

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his own, and touched the ring.

"What are you doing--"

Jungkook removed the ring and tossed it on the table, "I don't want to see that when you are with me"

Taehyung remembered their childhood days, he remembered how Jungkook's eyes were always gentle, but now he saw the intensity in them. 

Jungkook placed Taehyung's hand above his head and held him by the wrists as he thrusted in him. Taehyung felt it deeper that he ever felt before. He arched his back as he moaned into the younger's mouth. 

Everything was too hot, their heartbeats are too loud as if they are trying to communicate and Jungkook could feel Taehyung trembling under him.

Taehyung moaned louder, it was not his first time with a man but it felt so damn good.  "Ah Jungkook-ah so good! Ah" He clenched around Jungkook's dick. "Fuck I'm going too--" he released with a scream. 

"Hyung..you're really honest in bed" Jungkook leaned in and bit Taehyung's neck as the older shivered, "Your neck is sensitive, isn't it?" he traced his hand on Taehyung's neck, "You never let me touch your neck" his hands slowly lowered as it reached the other's nipple and he squeezed it. "Hyung, you're really tightening around me." 

Jungkook flipped Taehyung on to his stomach and entered him again. 

"Ahhh it's too much! I'm sensitive" Taehyung moaned. 

"Your the one who is griding back on my dick" Jungkook whispered in his ears, "besides, I'm not done yet...I don't want to stop and go to sleep....If I fall asleep" he placed soft kisses on Taehyung's back. "I might wake up to find out that this is just a dream" He thrusted hard, "As long as I can, I want to keep seeing everything with my own eyes"

"How is this a dream" Taehyung moaned burrying his face in the pillows.

"How are you so sensitive? This feels a lot better than when I was with my ex-girlfriend..."

"I don't know" taehyung mewled.

The point of no return huh ? Jungkook thought. And even asked me if I have the confidence that I won't regret it then?

"I like you" he kissed Taehyung's neck. "I like you so much" he slowed down his pace to match with his slow kisses. 

Taehyung turned his head to look at Jungkook, "I get it..you can stop saying it."

"Why? I planned to keep telling you that all night"

"no..."

"Fine not those words" Jungkook flipped Taehyung again so they were looking into each other's eyes, "I'll say this instead."

The eye contact was setting Taehyung's body on fire.

"I love you hyung."

Taehyung came with a shiver. 

"What?" Jungkook looked down, "You came from listening to me saying those words?" he spread Taehyung's legs further, "Then..I'll tell them to you over and over again."

That was a long night filled with I love you and deep thrusts.