chapter 4

2 weeks had passed and Jungkook had been coming to the studio a lot, he spent his free time there and he was getting well adjusted to the place. His extroverted tendency made it easier for him to get close to everyone there and he was closer to Aera. No matter how many people he could get close with at the studio, he couldn't get closer to Taehyung. The elder wouldn't open up about his life, the only thing they talk about is, Jungkook's university life and about art. Nothing else but for some reason Jungkook was okay with it as well.

Taehyung coughed, "place your hand like this for smoother move of the pencil" he coughed again.

"Hyung are you sick?" Jungkook got on his feet.

"no-I'm--" Jungkook's hand was already on Taehyung's forhead." you are burning up!"

"It's nothing" Taehyung stepped back. "maybe you should cancel the class today"

"it's fine, we only have an hour more"

For the rest of the class Jungkook couldn't concentrate on his drawing, he kept looking at Taehyung to make sure he was alright. He also kept looking at the clock, hoping time would pass faster. It was his first time to pray that time runs faster when he was in the studio. 

When the one hour was up, he immediately walked over to Taehyung, "you should leave, take some medicine and sleep well. Maybe you should cancel the class tomorrow."

"I'll be fine Jungkook"

"Do you have a ride? can I take you home? but I only have my bike and it's cold outside--you can wear my jacket, I'll get you to your home soon--"

Taehyung let out a chuckle, "you're are rambling. Calm down, I have a ride, my friend's picking me up. You should head out first"

"I can wait--" 

"Just go ahead, I'll be fine" 

Jungkook felt defeated and picked up his stuff and walked out of the class. 

_

 A few minutes later Taehyung's phone buzzed receiving a message from Yoongi that he had arrived to pick him up. Taehyung looked the doors and walked out of the building and he saw Jungkook sitting on the stairs with his phone pressed to his ears, talking to someone. 

"I'm sorry. I can't return your feelings."

who was he talking to?

"I already like someone and right now no one can take that place. I hope you understand"

Taehyung coughed and Jungkook immediately turned around.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Your ride is here?"

"yeah" Taehyung pointed to the car outside the building and Yoongi waving at him. "why are you still here?"

"Just..phone call.."

"Seems like you were rejecting someone? maybe give them a chance yeah? it's rare to find someone who loves you." 

"Hyung--"

"Hurry up Taehyung-ah!" Yoongi called out to him, "it's cold outside! hurry up and get in"

"Your friend's right. Take care hyung" Jungkook walked away.