chapter 6

"Jungkook..."

"uh-I left my phone here-" Jungkook poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue, "uh-actually can I talk to you for a second?"

Yoongi cleared his throat, "I'll wait outside"

"Wait for me outside, I'll be out in a minute" Jungkook whispered to Jimin, the pink haired boy nodded and walked out with Yoongi. 

Jungkook shut the door with force and walked closer to the older, Taehyung bit his lips, he could feel the change in Jungkook's aura, it was almost like he was angry. 

"What the fuck was that?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung flinched, for some reason he didn't expect Jungkook to talk like this. It was surprising. 

"He..is a friend"

"A friend!? I don't kiss my friends!"

"It's none of your business"

"You! after giving me so much crap saying that two men shouldn't love each other, you kiss a man!? "

"It's not like that--" Taehyung tried to explain.

"It's not like what!? The person who was shoving their tongue down your throat definitely looked like a man to me!" Jungkook gritted. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung warned.

"You know what, screw this! you are such a hypocrite! you---" Jungkook blinked away the tears, "not after you reject me for that reason!" he grabbed his phone from the counter. "I'm sorry for interrupting"

He walked out of the door.

___

Same time, Yoonmin pov

"Wait for me outside, I'll be out in a minute" Jungkook whispered to him and Jimin nodded walking out with the other guy. 

Once the door was shut behind them, Jimin took a  look at the man in front of him, to say that the man was attractive would be an understatement. "um--so are you guys boyfriends?"

"huh?" Yoongi looked at him, "no. Just friends"

"Friends?" Jimin tilted his head.

"Friends with benefits." Yoongi said. 

Jimin scratched his neck and looked around, "So are you guys exclusive or like--"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "what's up with the interrogation kid? you want something, you ask for it. Directly."

"uh--"

Yoongi took a step closer and Jimin didn't know what demon took over to him to say the next words that slipped out of his mouth, "Do you want to sleep with me!?"

Yoongi's face was in utter shock, "What!? I thought you wanted to collect information from me for your friend! sleep with you?"

"I'm sorry" Jimin hid his face in his hands.

Yoongi chuckled, "You are a bold one, aren't ya. Is this how you usually ask people to sleep with you?"

"no..this is the first time..you see..I haven't you know--" 

"Spit it out."

"I'm a virgin!" Jimin blurted out, "my friends keep making fun of me for it--and I thought it would be a good idea to sleep with someone--and you are pretty hot" he stopped his rambling when he realised what he said. 

Yoongi smirked and stepped closer, his hand rested on the wall beside Jimin's head and his hand cupped his face, "You think I'm hot? I think you are cute too, cotton candy" he moved closer, their lips were almost touching and Jimin's was bright red as as tomato, "too bad, I don't fuck Virgins"

"I-" Jimin started but was interrupted by the door of the studio opening. 

"What the actual fuck Jimin!?" Jungkook looked mortified. 

 "Jungkook--" 

Jungkook walked over to Jimin and grabbed his hands, "let's go"  when they were walking away Jungkook said, "I said I'll find you a guy to sleep with! I didn't mean someone's boyfriend!"

"They are not boyfriends though..." Jimin mumbled, "Do you wanna talk about what just happened?"

"Let's get a drink first"

--

"What the hell Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

"What? I was just playing around"

"With Jungkook's friend? who already doesn't like you?"

"That's Jungkook? the kid you told me about?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah"

"Wanna talk about what just happened?"

Taehyung sighed, "Let's get a drink first"