chapter 12

2 weeks passed and Taehyung was getting used to waking up in Jungkooks's bed. He didn't feel like a guest anymore.

Jungkook tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ears, "Wake up, I'm heading out. Make sure to eat your breakfast before you leave."

Taehyung hummed and closed his eyes. He was getting used to Jungkook's low morning voice, he was getting used to Jungkook's warmth and kindness.

Taehyung's phone dinged, It was Yoongi, 

'Can we meet?'

..

..

...

"isn't it weird? Taehyung is not accepting you but is still sleeping with you? what on earth is up with that?" Jimin asked. 

"Who knows" Jungkook groaned, "I want to know it to. Back then, he would never hesitate to tell me what's on his mind, no matter what. But now I have no idea whatever is in his heart and in his thoughts. He has given me only his body....but I can't help but want more.

..

..

..

..

"You didn't have to come to the studio. Say whatever you want and leave soon" Taehyung rolled his eyes at Yoongi.

"Well isn't that a nice way to greet someone who's back from a trip?" Yoongi smiled sarcastically. "Anyways, I bought you a book. It looked like something you would enjoy"

"Thanks" Taehyung accepted the bag in Yoongi's hand.

"is he still coming here?" Yoongi asked.

"Who?"

"who else? the kid. The one who likes you" Yoongi said. "He still likes you doesn't he?"

Taehyung stared at him but didn't utter a word. 

"Don't tell me." Yoongi smirked, "You already touched him didn't you?" 

"Min yoongi!" Taehyung warned. 

"Kim Taehyung, if you really have a heart, then do what is right." Yoongi said as he reached for the door, "he's still young. Don't you feel sorry for him? "

Taehyung nodded. 

"I'm off. Call me if you feel lonely" Yoongi winked, "I guess you won't call me for a while."

..

..

Was he doing the right thing? what was the right thing? Taehyung wondered.

"hey hyung!" Jungkook walked in, holding a coffee in his hand, "here you go."

"Thanks" Taehyung gave him a small smile.

"What was he doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"huh?"

"That guy from the other day? I saw him leave"

"Yoongi. He just dropped by for a moment to give me something" Taehyung said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"hmm...what's your relationship with him"

"We're friends" Taehyung said as he focused on his computer.

"Just friends?" Jungkook questioned. "Weren't you dating before?"

"We've never dated. He's just a sex friend. Just like you" Taehyung said. "Don't act like my lover. I hate it"

The last part hurt, but Jungkook just nodded, "yeah, okay"

Jungkook had thought about it before, the way Taehyung treasured the studio, the ring he keeps wearing on his finger, and how he didn't try to meet other people after his divorce.

'Perhaps for hyung, there is no meaning if it is not with Eun-ha noona' Jungkook thought. 'not with me, not with Yoongi'

As they were driving in the car, Jungkook turned to Taehyung, "The reason you broke up with Eun-ha noona? can I ask about it?"

Taehyung kept his eyes on the road, "You're still too young to understand"

"Forget it. I won't ask about it," Jungkook looked out of the window, "I don't know what others are thinking, but even if you don't say it, I know how much you love Eun-ha noona. So there must have been some reason." 

Taehyung stopped the car infront of Jungkook's apartment. 

Jungkook didn't get down yet, "But hyung sometimes I feel like you're still staying in the past. So I feel sad. You may be here, this close to me right now...but you seem to be always out of my reach...That is how it feels for me."

"Jungk--"

"I'll be off now" Jungkook smiled, removing his seatbelt, "Thanks for the ride home."

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung touched Jungkook's hand, "Do you want me to stay over tonight?"

"Hyung, you've been at my house for a few days now. You must be tired, just go home and rest" he got out of the car and walked away.

'He walked away without looking back. And who was it who said that he wanted to spend everyday with me' Taehyung pouted and drove away nevertheless.