chapter 10

"The ring, it's pretty right?" Eun-ha asked Taehyung as they were selecting the rings for the wedding. 

"It's thin" Taehyung tried it on.

"Wow, it looks so pretty. Your hands are pretty too!" Eun-ha grinned. "Let's choose this!"

"Fine" Taehyung smiled, "Only because I'm hopelessly in love with you"

"I'm hopelessly in love with you too. That won't change."

..

..

..

A few days passed after that night. 

Jungkook regulary came to to the studio. He was happier but his drawings never got better. Maybe he was meant to be bad at drawing. He was not going to get any better but he didn't want to quit the classes either. Afterall, that was what brought him closer to Taehyung. 

Jungkook stared at Taehyung as the older helped the other students, the way he smiled and the way he talked. He noticed the scarf around his necks. 

"is it because of the marks from the other day?" Jungkook wondered. 

Taehyung caught his eyes and raised his eyebrows questioningly. 

Jungkook blushed and turned back to his drawing. 

Just having Taehyung near him is not enough to make him tremble and flutter like this, it's the thought that there are marks from him underneath that scarf, is an entirely different story. 

The class was over in another 30 minutes and as everyone packed up and left, Taehyung called Jungkook into his small office. 

"Let's have a chat Jungkook-ah" Taehyung let Jungkook walk into the room and shut the door as he cornered him against the door. 

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's breath on him, they were so close and he was loosing his mind. 

"Are you planning to stare at me everyday, like what you were doing earlier, from now on?"

"was it that obvious?" Jungkook huffed. 

"Atleast try to deny it"  Taehyung stepped back and crossed his arms against his chest as he glared at Jungkook's slowly forming bulge.

"there's nothing I can do about it hyung. I don't know how it's for you but I'm a 20 year old guy, since the person I like is in the same room, standing beside me, even a brush of fingers against me by accident...it can excite me" Jungkook said, "Your ears are red too"

taehyung pulled him into a kiss and Jungkook deepened the kiss by moving Taehyung to the table. 

Taehyung pulled away, "you do know where we are right?"

Jungkook nodded but he didn't care as he slammed his lips back in Taehyung's lips. "Why aren't you wearing your ring today?"

"I don't need it" Taehyung mumbled. 

He needed it in the past. He desparetly wanted to hold on to it. 

The NOW him, seems to be helplessly falling for this kid.