chapter 23

Since that day Jungkook had joined the art studio again.

 Taehyung refused at first saying that the classes were already booked but Jungkook convinced him in the end.

Taehyung was worried that Jungkook would make a scene, or create tension among them but contrary to his worries, Jungkook quietly concentrated on his art and he also looked like his old self, befriending other students. And from time to time....he even flashed a smile that Taehyung didn't think he would  ever see again. He wondered if things continued to be like this maybe they could go back to how they used to be when they were younger.

~~

"Can you suck me off now?" Jungkook asked. They were now alone in Taehyung's small office room when the students were on a break

Taehyung removed his eyes from the computer and looked at Jungkook, "huh?"

"I said, can you suck me off now? you said you would do anything I want"

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I don't do stuff like this in the studio"

"well, I always wanted to do it. c'mon we only got 5 minutes" Jungkook tapped his foot.

"Jungkook-ah you've been behaving so well, why are you like this now?"

 "If you do this now, I won't cause any trouble in the studio. or else..."

"Is that a threat?" Taehyung turned his chair to face Jungkook who was standing in front of him.

"No. I'm not forcing you. You make the decision. Break's almost over"

Taehyung should have turned him down at the moment, but Jungkook's sudden proposal made all conscious thought run out of his mind. 

"Fine. come here" Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his belt. 

"Not like this." Jungkook pointed at their position, Taehyung on the chair and Jungkook standing in front of him. "Get on your knees."

Taehyung did as told. He got on his knees and slowly removed Jungkook's belt and unzipped his pants. His hands reached into the younger's boxers and pulled out his dick. Jungkook stopped him right before he opened his mouth, "Are you  really going to do it?"

Taehyung looked up at him.

"I was just kidding. I didn't think you would do it. Or did you want to?" Jungkook smirked gripping Taehyung's jaw.

Taehyung's face and ears were red. He was humiliated and his dick strained in his pants, he pushed him away and walked out of the room.

And Taehyung finally realized what Jungkook was doing...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

later that evening...

"Guys we should all go out for drinks!" One of the student yelled cheerfully. "Mr.kim please join us !"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and averted his eyes when the younger looked at him, "no...I don't want to drink. You guys carry on. I'll see you in next class." he spoke quickly and walked away unaware that Jungkook was following him. 

"Since when do you say no to a drink?" 

Taehyung walked faster but Jungkook matched his pace.

"Why didn't you join them? It definitely looks like you're having fun with them" Taehyung said and it sounded more salty than he intended it to be. 

"Does that seem to upset you?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Are you having fun?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem to be enjoying this." Taehyung stopped walking and faced Jungkook. "You show up out of the blue, make me feel guilty...mess with me at the studio. You like seeming me flustered don't you?"

"Is that what it looks like? I'm not doing this for fun." Jungkook face immediately switched from playful to serious. "Wanna get a drink?"

Taehyung sighed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They did end up getting drinks and it was in Taehyung's apartment.

"You think I'm doing it just to annoy you hyung?" Jungkook asked. "I meant it when I asked you to pay me with your body."

"I would have slept with you if that's you wanted but why did you have to show up at the studio?" Taehyung sipped his drink. He was halfway down his first drink and already feeling a little tipsy.

"That was the only way to contact you. You would run off." Jungkook said. "Atleast I won't tease you again in the studio. You indeed offered to suck me off"

Taehyung's ear's changed colurs and he turned away from Jungkook's heavy gaze.

"I guess you quit drinking? considering your low tolerance seems lower than usual?" 

"Whenever I got drunk....I used to miss you. I stopped drinking after I drunk called you one day..." 

Jungkook cleared his throat, "Maybe you should stop drinking now cause you seem like spitting ridiculous things." It would be a lie if Jungkook said that it didn't make his heart skip a beat.

"and Maybe you should leave if you're just going to talk. I only promised to use my body, nothing else....so you can either leave or..." Taehyung was very nervous to even sit in front of this new Jungkook. What had taken over him to utter this bullshit. He silently hoped jungkook would leave.

But the boy didn't.

"Well if you insist....pay me well" Jungkook smiled.