chapter 16

It's just been a little over a week since the last time Taehyung came to Jungkook's house but, in an instant, Jungkook made Taehyung feel like his body was on fire.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily, "You..I've always been curious about it from the beginning. Why are you so good at this? Besides me, don't tell me you're also doing this with another man?"

"what are you saying? I'm hurt." Jungkook smiled coyly, "Isn't that a give? since all I can of, all day long, is doing these things with you."

"You're such a horny kid" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"you're the one to talk" Jungkook placed his knee in between Taehyung's legs and pressed on the bulge.

and that's how they ended up being tangled in Jungkook's bed for the next 5 hours. 

When the morning lights hit Taehyung, that's when he realized what had happened. He came to Jungkook's house, he initated sex....because he missed him? 

He covered himself in the blanket when he heard Jungkook moving beside him. 

"Hyung? are you up?" Jungkook tried to pull the blanket away but Taehyung didn't budge. "are you free today evening?"

still no response. 

Jungkook leaned closer, "I'll take that as an yes" he used his deep voice, "I'll take you a small party...till then take some rest baby."

Taehyung whimpered. Fucking whimpered, which made him hide under the bedsheets even more. 

Jungkook smirked, "breakfast's on the table. I'm heading out to the gym. Bye."

Taehyung came out of the covers only after he heard the door shut. He cupped his face, it was burning, "God what's happening to me. WHY DID HE HAVE TO USE THAT VOICE! did he just call me BABY!" he hit his head on the pillow. "why the fuck is this happening!?"

-

At the party~

At first in the party Jungkook introduced Taehyung to everyone and Taehyung watched Jungkook be a social butterfly, he saw how everyone adored him and how many girls asked for his number. He smiled softly, 'quite the popular guy huh?' he didn't feel like he fit in this party but he stayed for Jungkook's sake. 

A few minutes later Jungkook walked up to him and intertwined their hands together, "let's go sit in the corner" 

"Are you sure you want to hold my hand?" Taehyung looked at their connected hands, "won't your friends suspect something?"

"it's alright." Jungkook smiled, "I'm originally someone who's fond of skinship so if people who know me happen to see us, they won't think of this as something weird"

Taehyung couldn't help but frown a little, "...so you're saying you've done this with a lot of people?"

"don't tell me you're being Jealous now?" Jungkook asked with a stupid grin on his face but Taehyung couldn't see it because he was already walking towards the corner couch."whatever" he mumbled.

Slow music started playing in the background as they sat down. Taehyung took a breath, "you could've just had a normal relationship with anyone you wanted. There are a lot of good women around you. Why would someone like you, who's at the prime of his youth, keep chasing after a man who's almost ten years older than you are."

"I don't care." Jungkook replied. "Becayse I already have you in front of me." He continued with a soft smile, "way back then...when I was a lot younger...I knew you as my neighbor and I hated that you only treated me as such, and also when you told me that both of us are guys."

Jungkook tilted his head back as if he was remembering, "Those things back then..and even now..if they're different..I wonder if things would've turned out differently. But now--I'm really happy that I got to meet you..to get to know you, to even grow up with you, and be able to like you..all of those things each and every one of them are dear to me." he looked at Taehyung, "you are a liar and a coward"

"Heeyyyyy" Taehyung protested. 

Jungkook continued, "You can be selfish and you're good at running away from things.."

"Do you like me or do you hate me?" Taehyung scoffed. 

Jungkook smiled, "Please hear me out till the end...the truth is you're a man who doesn't want to hurt other people. I like that side of you."

Taehyung turned away, his face was burning.

"Really, I have no idea how to describe how I feel for you. I guess that's how much I like you" Jungkook sighed looking at the ceiling.  "That's why you should value yourself more after knowing that I really like you that much."

Taehyung focused his eyes on the floor, his heart beat like crazy. 'Is this right?' he thought, 'will I regret it...will I get hurt? or will he be the one to get hurt.' he bit his lips, 'even at a time like this...he told me that I should love myself more instead of asking me to love him back.'

The slow music stopped and a louder more upbeat song started playing. 

"I love this song!" Jungkook yelled over the music. 

Taehyung couldn't hear the music, all he heard was his own heartbeat. "our bet from that time..."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung questioningly.

"It looks like you won." Taehyung said. 'How can I not love someone like you' he thought.

"what!?" Jungkook asked. 

"I l--"

"what did you say? I couldn't hear you" Jungkook moved closer.

Taehyung smiled and leaned into Jungkook, "I think I like you."

Jungkook's eyes went wide.

Fireworks went out in the distance.  

"I like you, Jungkook."