chapter 14

A week passed and Jungkook was noticing changes in Taehyung. The older was Nicer? good? and Jungkook was had an unsettling feeling about it. 

"Hyung why are you acting this way?" he asked.

"What way?"

"You're being nice and---you kept saying you were sorry and--" Jungkook scratched his neck, "Are you feeling sorry for me because I look pathetic?" he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, "Please stop it. I hate it more than I hate the fact that you don't like me back"

"Is that why you think I'm good to you?" Taehyung asked.

"I--there's no other reason" Jungkook looked sad. 

Taehyung stepped closer and cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "Why would there be no reason?. Jungkook-ah, is it strange?"

Jungkook nodded and Taehyung continued as he stepped back, "You are the one who's strange. You were the one who told me that I was treating you coldy. So what's wrong with being nice?"

Jungkook bent down and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, "That's not what I mean--it's just, you let me touch you whenever I want, you let me have my way with you--what's the reason behind all that? I'll drop this topic if you'll just give me a proper answer. "

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again, he opened it again, only to say, "It's getting late. We should go"

When Taehyung dropped Jungkook off at his apartment, "Think about what you were going to say earlier."

Taehyung sighed once Jungkook got off. What's there to think? was he loosing his mind? was he catching feelings for Jungkook?

..

..

For the next couple of days their conversations were cut short. Jungkook was busy with his studies and Taehyung was also getting busy in the studio. 

One day during break, when Aera was talking to Taehyung she casually asked, "The person that Jungkook likes, is you right?"

"What?" Taehyung looked startled. "Where did you get that idea from?"

"I know that he likes someone...I did some observation and I figured it was you. Am I wrong?"

Taehyung shook his head, "You got one hell of an observation skill"

Aera chuckled, "so what about you? you like him too, don't you?"

"what makes you say that?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"You look like you do"

"I look like that?" 

That one sentence made Taehyung spiral and the next thing you know a couple of hours later he's drunk and is standing in front of Yoongi's house.