chapter 3

"What are you doing here? Taehyung asked. 

"I joined the new gym in the 4th floor since it's close to my university" Jungkook said, "are you perhaps a member of that gym too?"

Taehyung scoffed, "no! My studio is on the 2nd floor"

"Studio?"

"I own an art studio"

"Can I see it?" Jungkook's eyes lit up. 

Taehyung hesitated but he agreed and got inside the elevator. The doors opened on the second floor and they walked out. 

Jungkook saw the board on top of a room, "Starlight?"

"yeah." Taehyung smiled and opened the door. It was bigger than Jungkook had imagined. There were multiple seats and multiple painting and drawing boards. 

"What exactly do you do?"

"I teach art. You know I always loved art and after getting married I wanted to do it and Eun-ha was very supportive" Taehyung smiled.

"Starlight...it's named after Eun-ha noona right? I have heard you call her your starlight" Jungkook looked around the room. 

"Yeah. I like the name and I didn't want to change it"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and noticed the ring on his finger. He realised that he still hadn't moved on. 

"You teach kids or adults as well?"

"It's mostly adults. Working professionals or  housewives or old people."

"Wow...can I join then?" Jungkook asked.

"You? do you even have interest in art?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"I might! I don't know! let me pick it up as a hobby and see where it goes!" Jungkook's eyes twinkled with determination.

Taehyung sighed. 'what could possibly go wrong' "okay, i'll bring up the registration form." he walked inside a smalled room inside the studio.

Jungkook face palmed, "what are you doing Jungkook?"

__

2 days later during his first class Taehyung walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Tell me what you want to do? drawing? painting?"

"I--I guess drawing..a potrait of someone" Jungkook gulped.

"It may take a while for you to start drawing potraits, for now practice drawing the eyes and the nose. Use these reference pictures and ask me if you need help"

Jungkook nodded.

"Do you have anyone in mind? who do you want to draw?"

"i--um--"

"You have a girlfriend right?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook coughed, "I did yeah. We broke up couple of weeks ago"

Taehyung nodded, "Sorry to hear that."

Jungkook smiled, "I'm excited to learn!"

"Do well kid" Taehyung returned the smile and walked away.

Jungkook looked around and saw the people who were in the studio. It ranged from young people to middle aged ladies and even a few old people. He saw how kind Taehyung was to everyone, how softspoken he was. Jungkook smiled looking at Taehyung's boxy smile as he was talking to someone. 

"What are you smiling about?" The woman next to him asked.

"uh-nothing." Jungkook looked at her drawing. It was gorgeous. "Wow it's pretty"

"Thanks" the woman smiled, "I'm Aera"

"Hi, I'm Jungkook." he smiled, "How long have you been doing this?"

"A while...I have always loved art but I never had the time, now I'm really grateful for this class and the teacher is really helpful"

"Is that so?" Jungkook felt proud of Taehyung.

"What about you? are you intrested in art as well? why did you join?"

"I" his eyes wandered towards Taehyung. "I liked it for a long time"

A few minutes later Taehyung walked over to Jungkook and peeked at his rough drawings of eyes and nose, "not bad for your first day...so who do you have in mind?"

"huh?"

"For your potrait?"

"Ah...I'm thinking of you"

Taehyung blinked, "me?why?"

"Cause you're beautiful" Jungkook mumbled into his drawing.

"what?"

Jungkook clicked his tongue, "I'm not telling you"

Taehyung chuckled, "Sometimes I forget that you are a kid and yet you keep reminding by acting like one. Anyways, I'm not letting you draw me, you will mess up my beautiful face"

"Hyunggg" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung chuckled again, "tell you what, I'll let you draw me when you are as good as Aera over here"

"But that's not fair! she's so good!"

"She was just like you when she got here. You are not going to give up are you?" Taehyung smirked.

"No! I'm not!"

"okay then"

_

Jungkook was the last one to leave, "hyung. Everyone here is great, I think you are doing a good job. Helping people do something they love. I really look up to you know"

"It's not a big deal"

"It is a big deal. It is inspiring...makes me want to pursue something I love as well" Jungkook smiled fondly.

Taehyung smiled, "It's getting late. see you in next class"