chapter 18

"don't leave" Taehyung pleaded, "no..you can't"

"atleast tell me one thing...did you atleast love me? if you didn't then...then it would kill me " he pleaded again.

"eun-ha!" 

she walked away into the light without uttering a word.

"eun-ha! wait"

"hyung.." another voice. "hyung did you love me?" 

It was Jungkook. 

"what?"

Taehyung woke up with a gasp. His hair drenched in sweat. He used to have the same dream about Eun-ha every night but what was Jungkook doing in his dream? this was new.

His dream was always about his happiness being taken away from him when he was feeling it the most. 

Dreams can be cruel but so is Reality.

"I want to keep telling him how much I like him"

That's how he ended up driving to Jungkook's university.

"Ah! I should've called before coming here...what if he is busy? what if he's in class?"

He heard students talking, someone yelled, "Heeyon noona! where are you going?"

"I'm going to get coffee, i'll meet you in class" the girl walked into a room near Taehyung. 

"Maybe I should get some coffee and clear my head and figure out why I'm here" Taehyung thought and walked into the same room. 

-

"dude I'm going to get some coffee, do you want to come?" Jimin asked Jungkook who was busy typing away in his computer.

"No i'm fine" the other replied. 

"Okay, i'll be back" Jimin walked out of the lab and pulled out his phone, checking his messages and Yoongi's message popped up saying that he was going on yet another 1 week business trip. He sighed. He walked into the cafeteria. 

"Wait--is that Kim Taehyung?" he wondered. He remembered him from the pictures. 

"Hey Kim--" he started but looked at the table beside the older's table. 

'Kim Heeyon'

'KIM TAEHYUNG AND KIM HEEYON!' his eyes widened. Seeing them side by side he could see the resembelence.

He could see why Jungkook decided to date Heeyon! It's because she reminded him of Taehyung!

Jimin was loosing his mind. 

Both of them were looking at him. GOD! 

He should call Jungkook!

His new lover and his old lover in the same place at the same time!

"on another coffee run huh Jimin?" Heeyon asked him. 

"uh-yeah" he then walked to Taehyung's table, "Kim Taehyung right? do you remember me?"

"yeah, of course" Taehyung nodded.

"Are you here to see Jungkook? he didn't mention anything to me..." Jimin asked awkwardly.

"uh-no--I was just in the area and I thought I'd drop by"