chapter 13

"I want to apologise for what I said yesterday. I realized I was over the line" Taehyung apologized as they closed up the studio the next day. He shouldn't have said that yesterday, 'sex friend just like you. don't act like my lover i hate it'

"I didn't mean to hurt you" he added. "So let me treat you to a movie and buy you something delicious today to make it up for you."

'Hyung is actually concerned about me?' Jungkook wondered, his ears turned red, "I wasn't angry...but I like the idea of movie and dinner"

Taehyung smiled, "let's go"

Once they arrived, Taehyung gave his card to Jungkook, "go buy us some snacks while I get the tickets"

Jungkook nodded and walked away looking like an excited puppy. Taehyung couldn't help but smile. "He looked so cute getting excited like that" he walked to the ticket counter, "Ahhh what am I doing? am I doing all this just becuase I don't want him to be sad?"

How long has it been since he had smiled like that?

"Tae? is that you?"

Taehyung's eyes went wide. He turned around. "Eun-ha?"

..

..

..

Jungkook walked with two ice creams, "I should start getting more part time jobs so I could buy next time."

He stopped on his tracks when he saw Taehyung talking to someone. The girl looked familiar, it was Eun-ha ! 

He heard them talk. 

"Have you been well?" Eun-ha asked Taehyung.

"I'm fine. You?" 

"I'm good." she smiled. "You mus be here for a movie? with who?"

"ah, you know Jungkook right?"

"Jungkook..that kid who lived next door? so you've been in contact with each other nowadays?"

"yeah...Just recently, he's been coming to the studio" Taehyung  replied.

"The studio..hmm..how is it?"

"It's doing better. "

"That's good. I was afraid you were going to close it in less than a month after I left" she smiled softly, "I'm glad you're doing good. I have to go since someone's waiting for me, see you around."

Taehyung managed a smile, "yeah bye"

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung a minute later.

"You're late" Taehyung mumbled.

"I got lost on my way here" Jungkook looked down at his hand, his heart felt heavy, "The ice cream is melting" 

"It's alright." Taehyung smiled and looked at Jungkook's sad face, "why do you look so down? did you want to eat them that badly?"

..

..

..

Jimin was chilling in the cafe when he saw a handsome man buy coffee. Well, he couldn't say if his face was handsome because his face was covered in a mask and the hair was covering the rest of the face but Jimin could tell that the stranger was handsome.

He was too afraid to approach but too horny to give up on an oppurtunity. He saw the man walk out, he noticed the man's wallet fall to the ground. 

Jimin rushed to pick it up and ran after the man, "Excuse me sir, you dropped your wallet!"

The man turned around, "Cotton candy?"

Jimin tilted his head in confusion and the man removed his mask and pushed his hair back, "Don't tell me you don't remember the person who you asked to sleep with?" 

"y-youu" Jimin stammered, his eyes immediately focused on the ground, "I--here's your wallet"

"Thank you" Yoongi accepted it with a smile. "you're cute." he mumbled.

"what?"

"nothing...so did you find someone to help with your virginity situation?" Yoongi smirked.

"um" Jimin blushed, "not yet"

"Do you wanna head back to my place then?"

"What!?"

"what?"

"Are you offering--"

"Feel free to say NO" Yoongi smiled softly.

"no no--you said you don't fuck virgins--"

"Well I changed my mind" 

Jimin grinned, "Okay!!"

"C'mon let's go." Yoongi started walking, "My name's Yoongi. I hope you remember it, so you can scream it later."

Jimin blushed, "uh-okay"

"One main rule kid. You may crave a second time, that's normal. But You should never catch feelings. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good."

It has to be easy right? No feelings.