chapter 15

"If you're here for sex, I'm not going to do that" Yoongi said as soon as he opened his door to see a drunk Taehyung.

"Geez, that's a first. I am not here for that, atleast I think so" Taehyung let himself in and Yoongi shut the door behind him.

Yoongi went into the kitchen to make a hot cup of coffee, "here, you're trembling, mind telling me what happened?"

"What did I look like when I was in love with eun-ha?"

"huh? why are you suddenly curious about that?" Yoongi asked and when Taehyung didn't reply, he continued, "I don't know. You're damn good at hiding your emotions so how should I know." he rested his head on the handrest of the couch, "you just turned ip out of nowhere one day and the next thing I know, you're suddenly talking about getting married."

Taehyung nodded. 

"That day when Jungkook saw us kissing at your studio...that was the very first time that I saw you loose your composure.....you care about him don't you?"

Taehyung let out a shaky breath, "it's not even been a year." His voice cracked and tears welled up in his eyes, "it's not even been a year since the last time I've been with Eun-ha....to come to like someone this easily! is just so absurd!" he hid his face in his hands, "And to think that of all people...it has to be Jeon Jungkook!"

Yoongi let him vent.

"He was that little brother that I've looked after. When my parents got divorced his parents took me under their wings and treated me like their own child. Everytime I look at him, I feel so guilt, I feel like this anxiousness is going to drive me crazy any time. I know that I've hurt a lot of people...I've hurt Eun-ha---but I" the tears were restricting him to speak, "I--I can't --I don't want to hurt him any further."

"You are kinda scaring me with this Taehyung-ah. I've never seen you cry like this" Yoongi patted his back, "I don't know what to say..but if you keep leading him on, I think that will eventually hurt him."

"but--I just--I don't know" Taehyung wiped his tears, "Just distract me for now, how's work? any new gossips?"

"work's good..." Yoongi scratched his neck,"Speaking of feelings, I have a story" Yoongi chuckled nervously, "it's quite funny actually."

Taehyung scoffed, "The story of  Why you are not down for a hookup with me?"

"well, I'm mutually exclusive with someone"

Taehyung's eyes went wide, "you!? mutually exclusive!? how?who!? is is that kid? Jungkook's friend? Jimin?"

"Yeah, remember when I told you I hooked up with him?"

"Yes. It was not that suprising, what's suprising is that you are mutually exclusive with him. How did that happen!?"

 "well...Remember when I told you I WAS THE ONE who went back for a second time!?"

"Yeah..."

"well..."

Flashback~

"I'm glad you called me again hyung. We had a good time right?"

"mmm-hmm" Yoongi hummed as he kept his eyes focused on the road.

"Thank You for dropping me off" Jimin smiled.

"Well, isn't it my fault that you can't walk properly, it would be rude if I didn't drop you off. I'm not that mean to kick you out without a care" Yoongi said. Truthfully speaking, he could have just called a cab and paid for it, he didn't have to drive the cotton candy all the way to his dorm. Maybe a small part of him didn't want the fun to end. He noticed the blush on the younger's cheeks...and maybe he wanted to keep making the cotton candy blush.