"Irritating brothers? Do they make a lot of noise?" She asked.

"They are a complete nightmare. Especially two of them. Pompous, egotistical, and completely incapable of shutting up. Heh, I grow insane just by being in the same room as them. The others are fine, but I never stay if those two arrive." Enker let out a small smirk.

"Sounds like another brother I have, including have a habit of taking my mirrors. Does your dad ever say anything?" Roll rolled her eyes.

 "I don't talk to him much. He rather prefers hanging out with his golden children than us most of the time." Enker said.

Roll began to ask another question before a hum from Ballade alerted their attention. Ballade pointed towards a group of shops with varying names. One was a jewelry store with fake sparkles around the flashing diamond logo, while another appeared to be a bar adjoined with a arcade center. The last one down the corner of the road was a sidewalk across the road opening to a gated sector of the city park.

"Enker, we have to go check these places out! That arcade is for competition, and I want to be the best in all of it!" Ballade shouted. Roll smiled warmly as Enker pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ballade I already told you, we don't have the money for it. We weren't given any cash, and I'm pretty sure he said we are not to head to any bars." He sighed.

"Maybe not the bar, but what about the arcade? Come on Enker, I want to be the best at everything! I got the champion of everything, including these small games that even humans have trouble with!" Ballade complained.

"We would still need MONEY to play games. And our family is not the best with money, much less what we use it for." Enker shot back.

Ballade frowned slightly and began to walk away in defeat. Enker was about to give the umbrella back before Roll brought out some cash and coins. Unbeknownst to the other two, Ballade's eyes perked up and gave a smug smirk in Enker's direction. Roll pushed the umbrella underneath the two boys as she approached the restaurant.

"What are you doing?" Enker asked.

"Giving you two a good experience for your first time here. You don't have to worry about money. Doctor Light always gives me allowance in case I need something. Besides, I want you to enjoy this place because their soups are amazing." Roll answered. As she entered the doors,  Enker and Ballade noted the restaurant's interior compared to the outside. It's rough exterior and dark paint outside made it appear like a tough bar welcoming shouting people and fights. The inside was still dim, but lined with candles and colored glasses close to partially open shades. The bar was in the back with smells neither had known before wafting from the closed door behind it. The crowd was not too much and most of the seats were empty. Enker hummed at the aesthetic, but Ballade was upset at his expectations not meeting reality.

"Ah Ms. Roll, the same as usual?" The waiter greeted. 

"Hello! I'll take a seat for me and these two right here." Roll gestured to the robot boys behind her. The waiter stared for moments before looking at Roll with a curious look.

"Your brother and father are not coming?"

"Nope! Just these two." Roll confirmed.

The waiter nodded in understanding and gave the three their seats and menus. As Roll opened her menu and started reading it through, Ballade and Enker remained hesitant in the kind gesture.

"You come here often?" Ballade asked.

"This was my favorite place to eat before all the shenanigans with our family happened. Dad often said he wanted me to find new favorite places, but I like their food here. It's cozy, especially during rain. Do you guys have preferences on what food you like?" Roll asked the two. Ballade looked confused staring into the menu, while Enker pondered through the choices.