𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Adira didn't sleep well last night, her nightmare returning

She had risen before Harry for the first time ever, having gone down to the kitchen to sit with the Chef while he cooked breakfast for the Pack, sneaking bits of food here and there.

Harry had woken to not find Adira beside him, concerning him slightly.

He had followed her scent to the kitchen, where he found his Mate, laughing with the Chef.

He smiled at the interaction and decided to leave, not wanting to disturb them.

Harry often forgets that Adira had been a Warrior Sigma for years and had to lean to be a Luna Queen essentially overnight.

This evening is the Announcing Party with the rest of the Pack while the rest of the Kingdom watch via televisions.

Zayn and Xena have to return to London after the party, given the threat against the baby.

However, they will return to Aspen for the birth.

The birth of the new Alpha baby is fast approaching.

Though they wouldn't admit it, both parents were worried about the threat to their unborn baby.

They don't know if or when they might attack.

But, Adira was trying to forget about the threat for now as was Harry.

Adira had lots to do before the party.

She needs to have her final dress fitting, approve of the decor in the ballroom and go to Matthias for a routine check up. He had been seeing Adira more frequently as her pregnancy progresses.

Adira is most excited to design the nursery now that they know the gender.

She also wanted to sit down with Harry and discuss names. Yes, he is naming their Son, but, she wanted to see if he had thought of any yet.

After breakfast, she left the Chef to prep the ingredients needed for the party tonight and went in search of her Mate.

She found him at the Nanny House. Though, she wasn't supposed to leave without one of the Ranked Wolves at her side, she asked a Warrior to escort her.