𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

It's been a whole week since the Alpha King took me off of Border Patrol and put me on Protective Detail

However, during the week, if anything, he has been protecting me. From what? I have no idea. It confused me heavily, but, I can hardly question the Alpha King without suffering great consequences.

I've been training a lot with Delta Xena and spending a great deal of time with Omega Genevieve. Delta Zayn has returned to London, which baffled me as the Delta Couple go everywhere together. Him leaving without her seems unrealistic. But, again, I don't question it.

I haven't seen Beta Louis or Omega Niall a lot. I have seen Gamma Liam a fair bit. We don't actually speak, but, he watches me from afar.

I've been subtly asking Delta Xena about the borders and what the Warriors have been doing. She doesn't let go of too much information, which only frustrated me more. But, again, I don't question it.

One afternoon, Delta Xena and I had just finished training and she handed me off to Omega Genevieve.

"Are you okay?"

She asks as we walk from the training area. I want to say 'no', that I want answers and not vague answers. But, I don't, instead, I nod.

"Yes, Omega."

Omega Genevieve sighs, stopping walking and I stop too, staring at her.

"If you call me Omega one more time, I'm telling the Alpha King."

She says sternly and I frown. I nod my head, but, remain confused. We continue walking, but, I remain conflicted.

She is an Omega. Even though I am slightly above her, the Alpha King requires us to call them by their Rank and not their name unless you are a a Royal or a Luna. I'm neither.

🌙

Later that day, I was sat with the Pack Nanny, watching as she played with the Pups of the Pack, children whose parents had died in the Pack.