𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I shift back, my bones snapping back into place and my muscles aching from the lack of shifting and the extensive running.

I put my clothes back on before stepping out from behind the tree, eyeing Hudson, who was staring at my Human form with curious eyes. I step over to him.

"The tree is free."

I say, awkwardly shifting between feet. Hudson gently nudges my side as he trots over to the tree. He disappears and I hear the familiar sound of snapping bones and groans before all goes silent.

Harry steps out from behind the tree, fully clothed and I attempt a smile, but, it comes out awkward. He begins to walk over to me.

"Hudson seemed to like Aurora."

He comments and I nod, forgetting how to use my voice.

"Speak, Adira!"

Aurora hisses and I quickly find my voice at her tone.

"A-Aurora really likes Hudson."

I say shyly and he nods, smiling, and I see two perfectly aligned dimples denting each side of his cheeks. The observation makes me smile. I only had one dimple on my right side cheek.

"Are you hungry?"

He asks and I nod with a shrug. I could eat. He nods and gestures for me to follow him.

We walk in silence back to the main Pack area and I stop myself from outwardly groaning at the appearance of the last person I wanted to see.

"Alpha!"

Delilah purrs happily, strutting over to us. I roll my eyes at her childish behaviour, but, it goes unnoticed.

I feel Harry tense slightly from beside me and I frown, glancing at him to see that his once playful and comfortable demeanour is now cold and stern.

"Delilah. How are you?"

He asks politely as she steps into our bubble, completely violating our space. I step away and Harry's head snaps to me, but, I divert my eyes to my shoes.

"I'm okay, Alpha. I haven't seen you in a while."

She says, trying to act flirtatious and I control my urge to gag, Aurora's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Talk about 'give a dog a bone'."

She quips and I cover my mouth to stop the laugh that wanted to get out.

"I've been busy. Now, if you'll excuse us, we are needed elsewhere."

He says, gently taking my arm and pulling us away. I catch a glimpse at Delilah's glare as we pass and I smirk at her, watching as she stroms off, like a kid in a tantrum.