𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Once I had gotten dressed the following morning, there was a knock at my bedroom door

"Come in."

I call out softly and the door opens. Genevieve enters and sends me a smile. I attempt one back, but, she notices my failure and frowns, causing me to sigh.

"What's wrong?"

She asks, approaching me as I take a seat on the edge of the bed. I shrug while avoiding all eye contact with her.

"Today is announcement day. I don't know if I'm ready for my life to be turned upside down. I'm guessing you heard about what happened with Delilah yesterday."

I say, risking a glance up at her, only to see her nod, a smirk on her face, not a hint of disappointment to be seen.

"Yeah, I did. Louis was pretty proud to be the one telling it to be honest, and, honestly, she had it coming. She's been waltzing around like she's a Luna for years now. I can't wait to see her face at the announcement today."

She laughs and I nod, a small smile breaking it's way onto my face as Aurora crackles.

"Breakfast is ready downstairs. Unfortunately, it's just us two this morning. The men are busy with Pack duties."

She tells me and I nod, a little disappointment setting in at the fact that I won't be seeing Harry until the announcement today.

"Okay, let's go."

I say, slapping my knees as I stand. I follow Genevieve from the room.

🌙

After breakfast, Genevieve left to find Niall and Liam. The three of them were informing the Pack that every member able needed to be at the Pack House in an hour.

According to Genevieve, Harry and I make an appearance out on the balcony that connects to the ballroom at the Pack House. All Ranked Wolves stand behind us and Harry makes the announcement to the Pack. A few hours later, we have our dinner.