𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"They are on their way back, H

"They are on their way back, H."

Louis says, eyeing both Harry and I.

"Bad news, though. She killed three Warrior's before our Witch took her down."

Liam explains and I immediately feel Harry's hurt through the Mate Bond.

Of course Harry knew that he had lost some Pack members last night, for he felt their tether to the Pack sever as they died.

"Do we have the facilities to hold a Witch of her power?"

I ask, gently rubbing across Harry's shoulder blades. Louis nods.

"We may need your help with that, Luna."

He says and I frown.

"What can I do?"

I ask and he turns to Liam to explain.

"Matthias told us that your blood, being Lycan, can be used as a magical shield. We would only need a drop."

He says and I look down at Harry, wanting his opinion. To my surprise, he nods.

"If Adira feels comfortable, then I have no problem with it."

He says and I smile, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Whatever you need. When will they arrive?"

I ask, looking from Liam to Louis.

"Any minute. Our Pack Witch is transporting over with her and Zayn and Xena."

Louis says and I nod, eyeing Harry's letter opener. I reach for it and all eyes in the room watch me.

"Do you have a vial or something for the blood?"

I ask and Liam nods, reaching into his pocket for a small vial with a stopper. I nod and take a breath. I prick my finger, holding back a wince.

Liam approaches me and I let the blood from my finger drip into the vial. Once enough was given, he stoppered the vial.